Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uncle -My Views

Banned

Default Uncle -My Views

Pre-Release Expectation

From the writer of Shutter(critically Acclaimed) , Joy Mathew, whatelse needed for awaiting a movie, when the Megastar cames the lead, the awaiting doubled and the movie named as Uncle ,which is also interesting to see Megastar doing a mid aged role, expecting a keen performance not as a megastar but as a megaactor. But I found a drowback was Girish Damodar who is the director of the movie, a newcomer, but well experienced . I said the director is a drawback only because most of the recent megastar directors were newcomers and they fell down in crratingvor utilising the mega actor, and here I expect a different. Bijibal's music is also a commendable approach and one song sung by shreya goshal is hummable, and the song sung by Megastar also commendable more than that it's a applauding moment for every fans of him.

Review-

Due to strike in TamilNadu, Shruthi had to left her college and need to move to her home ,but couldn't find any bus unfortunately she gets a ride with Krishnakumar, friend of her Father. The ride from there makes the plot.

Finally, Uncle is a well executed socially relevented movie by Gireesh with a solid script by Joy Mathew. The movie has soul from the beginning to end and the climax is somewhat very brilliant. The visuals by azhagappan and music by Bijibal supports well too.
    Mammootty as Krishnakumar with a mysterious sometimes crazy character performed as ease especially in climax portions. Joy Mathew as Vijayan also performed well. Another noticeable performance is from Muthumani, she did a good character. Karthika is good comparing her first movie CIA.

Overall, Uncle is a socially relevant movie which is also a family oriented too, so that it's has the ability for sinciere watch for the family audiences.

Theatre-Vismaya Cinemas
    Screen-3
    Place -Perinthalmanna
    Showtime -10:55 AM
    Status-70%
    Rating-3.5/5
    Verdict-Superhit
    Date-27/04/2018

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ClubAns; 04-27-2018 at 08:25 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Bro...

Thanks Don

Good revw

Sent from my P7072G using Tapatalk

Genuine review. Hey hey😍😍

Thanks 👍👌

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Review malayalathil madiyarunu, speedil type cheyda kondakum kure typos.thanks don.

Thanks Don

Kadutha mammootty fan aanenkilum blind aayi abhiprayam parayarillathe thankale viswasikkunnu..
    Thanks

thanks...

Thanks Don...