Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B.Tech - My Thoughts.

Default B.Tech - My Thoughts.

INOX,Malad
    20%

Kidilan Entertainer. Mridul Nair delivers a solid entertainer in his debut outing as a director. The first half of the film really made me nostalgic about the 4 years of B.Tech that i did. Ithinu mumbu vannitulla pala engineering movieslum vannitulla korechu situationsum charactersum ullathu pole thonnumenkilum avarkk onnum illatha oru charm and likeablity ee movie and athinte charactersnu und and I believe that is the director Mridul?s victory.

1st half of the film focusses purely on the fun element and thats where the film suceeds. Kore laughable moments und courtesy Sreenath Bhasi. Machan as usual.. oru rakshayumilla. Just love him in these kind of roles. Actors ellarum nannayi. Arjun Ashokan got a really lovable role and he did it well. Special mention to Niranjana Anoop. She was really good. 2nd half oru serious issueileku kadakunndu padam and I feel it was done well. Read some reviews which said that movie 2nd halfil down aayi ennu,but I feel thats because aa humour element missing ayathu kond aanu enu,otherwise its done pretty well. Ending was okay okay. Pettennu theertha oru feel verum.

Mridul Nair really good debut. Nerathe paranja pole kandu madutha situations ne adipoli aayi present cheythu. Nallonam entertain cheyunndu padam and he has presented Bangalore beautifully. Good cinematography. Songs and BGM also good. Padathinte ettuvum important sceneil verunna sufi song kalakki kattilodichu. Apaara feel ayrnnu. Eleveated the feel of that scene several notches higher.

Last but not the least ASIF ALI. I have never been a fan of this man,nor his acting style. But this movie,he has held his own. There are some really uber cool mass sequences in the first half. Athu vann kidilam aayi pulli handle cheythitund. Never imagined that this man could deliver and handle this much charm and have ithrem screen presence. Mass scenes okke polichadukki kalanju. Really wish that i had seen this film from Kerala with a housefull audience. Nallonam enjoy cheyyan pattiyene mass scenes okke.

3.5/5.

Deserves a superhit run and status at the box office. Azadi.
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

2. Likes Saathan, Malik liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanxxxxxxxxxxxx kkr
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

"Last but not the least ASIF ALI. I have never been a fan of this man,nor his acting style. But this movie,he has held his own. There are some really uber cool mass sequences in the first half. Athu vann kidilam aayi pulli handle cheythitund. Never imagined that this man could deliver and handle this much charm and have ithrem screen presence. Mass scenes okke polichadukki kalanju. Really wish that i had seen this film from Kerala with a housefull audience. Nallonam enjoy cheyyan pattiyene mass scenes okke."

Ilayanayakan
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Thanks for the Review.........

Thanks bro...enikum ithellam aanu thonyth...aa Sufi song oru rakshyila...apaara feel aayrnu...btech aetha branch?

Sent from my P7072G using Tapatalk

Thanxx Bhai!! Good Review

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    INOX,Malad
    Padathinte ettuvum important sceneil verunna sufi song kalakki kattilodichu. Apaara feel ayrnnu. Eleveated the feel of that scene several notches higher.

yes..goosebump moment...romanchification...

10. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by chandru View Post
    yes..goosebump moment...romanchification...
    Ilahi

Welcome all

thanks kkr...

malad evide anu?