Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆⚽️ 🥅 2018-19 UEFA Championship : LIVERPOOL❤️ UCL, CHELSEA💙 UEL Champions 🥅 ⚽️🏆

Yaaa very tru Shanmugaa this mothr.... quote and yell all those what he feels right... nothing else is true or justified, but his team's play his team's gameplan and his teams blaa blaa blaa... Orennam out aavumbo veronnam undallo allipidikkan.... To all those cryers here and support ugly Ramos, our Egyptian won't be playing and even to add to your laughter the other one of the trio too. Let's play and finish it off with your 100% rested 11...

Please don't come quoting again....

Default UEFA Champions League - Semi Final (Second Leg)

vs

Wed , May 8 , 2019
    12:30am IST Liverpool (0) v Barcelona (3) , Live on Sony TEN 2 / TEN 2HD

Thu , May 9 , 2019
    12:30am IST Ajax (1) v Tottenham (0) , Live on Sony TEN 2 / TEN 2HD

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Yaaa very tru Shanmugaa this mothr.... quote and yell all those what he feels right... nothing else is true or justified, but his team's play his team's gameplan and his teams blaa blaa blaa... Orennam out aavumbo veronnam undallo allipidikkan.... To all those cryers here and support ugly Ramos, our Egyptian won't be playing and even to add to your laughter the other one of the trio too. Let's play and finish it off with your 100% rested 11... Please don't come quoting again....
    chill macha... chill! i feel i have all the right to quote when i am being praised, don't I?
    my hugs and kisses to your .... ones...
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 05-06-2019 at 10:43 PM.

saw the press conferences of valverde and klopp... both were diplomatic to the core... but the underlines were evident... valvarde would have preferred had salah and firmino played, that would have given him reason to believe how liverpool would play... without them, he has no idea what klopp is going to setup... on the other hand, klopp laments not having an away goal and the loss of 2 of his strikers in a battle to score 4 without conceding but he still promises a fight at anfield...

van djik misses the last training session before the barcelona clash....

Congrats Liverpool... Amazing job....
    Anfield magic....

hehe.... fun it was...

Spectacular comeback....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    hehe.... fun it was...
    Very true... Enjoyed..no tension..

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    no sweat my friend, the feeling is mutual... even i too would hate to see you qouting me...
    as for asking me not to respond when you give out wrong info, sorry bro...
    I don't still expect you to see or understand which team deserved to go through to the final...
    But I repeat...We were the better team in Barcelona...And we absolutely steamrolled Barcelona like Huddersfield at Anfield...
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’