Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1180

Thread: ♛♛♛ ⚽️⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️⚽️♛♛♛ : Man City are Champions

  1. #1141

    Default FA Cup - Final





    Sat , May 18 , 2019
    09:30pm IST Man City v Watford , Live on Sony TEN 2 / TEN 2HD
    Venue : Wembley

  2. #1142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Manchester United are relying on a favour from rivals Manchester City to avoid a summer of chaos.
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side finished sixth in the Premier League and face a Europa League qualifier on July 25 unless City beat Watford in the FA Cup final on Saturday.
    Honestly i don't care if we are not playing in europa...coz we already have that trophy! The only good thing about playing in europa might be that the kids get to play a lot..but nothing else apart from that(a very unlikely entry point to ucl spot may be but the effort it takes might be so much so that we have to compromise on domestic games)

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  3. #1143

    Default

    Uefa confirms Manchester City have now been referred to FFP?s judges - investigators wanted the severest penalty, a Champions League ban


    Manchester City said they are ?disappointed but regrettably not surprised? by UEFA?s announcement.

    https://t.co/dvWjHzSXDJ https://t.co/gjDC2Dsb2W

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  4. #1144
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    97,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Honestly i don't care if we are not playing in europa...coz we already have that trophy! The only good thing about playing in europa might be that the kids get to play a lot..but nothing else apart from that(a very unlikely entry point to ucl spot may be but the effort it takes might be so much so that we have to compromise on domestic games)

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    Last time UEFA paid MANU some 55 million euros for Europa, that's good money.

  5. #1145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Last time UEFA paid MANU some 55 million euros for Europa, that's good money.
    Club money kku onnum kuravilla
    Off field stable aanu....on field aanu disaster level
    Now priority should be on on field

  6. #1146
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    97,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Club money kku onnum kuravilla
    Off field stable aanu....on field aanu disaster level
    Now priority should be on on field
    Actually MANU got a good XI, good enough to be in top 3.
    But poor management and lack of commitment and interest are pushing them down.

  7. #1147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Actually MANU got a good XI, good enough to be in top 3.
    But poor management and lack of commitment and interest are pushing them down.
    Yes...ole needs to sell many of those players who are not willing to give their all for the club and bring in hardworking players!



    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  8. #1148

    Default

    2018-19 Season: Stadium Average Attendance:
    1. Old Trafford (Manchester United) - 74,498
    2. Emirates Stadium (Arsenal) - 59,899
    3. London Stadium (West Ham United) - 58,336
    4. Wembley Stadium / Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (Tottenham Hotspur) - 54,216
    5. Etihad Stadium (Manchester City) - 54,130
    6. Anfield (Liverpool) - 52,983

    7. St. James' Park (Newcastle United) - 51,121
    8. Stamford Bridge (Chelsea) - 40,437
    9. Goodison Park (Everton) - 38,780
    10. King Power Stadium - 31,851
    11. Cardiff City Stadium (Cardiff City) - 31,413
    12. Molineux (Wolverhampton Wanderers) - 31,030
    13. AMEX Stadium (Brighton & Hove Albion) - 30,426
    14. St. Mary's Stadium (Southampton) - 30,139
    15. Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace) - 25,455
    16. Craven Cottage (Fulham) - 24,371
    17. John Smith's Stadium (Huddersfield Town) - 23,201
    18. Turf Moor (Burnley) - 20,016
    19. Vicarage Road (Watford) - 20,016
    20. Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth) - 10,532

    - well its good to see ManU on top of something!
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

  9. #1149

    Default

    Man City vs Watford. last match of this season's top flight english football... if Watford wins, the inaugral match of next season will be a repeat... Community Shield between Man City (League winners) vs Watford (FA Cup winners)... if City wins, the inaugral match of next season will be Man City (League + FA Cup winners) vs Liverpool (2nd in League)...

  10. #1150

    Default

    Man City 6 - 0 Watford
    Might be the all time one sided FA Cup final in the history
    Don't think even if Pereyra had scored the outcome might have been different
    Last edited by Giggs; 05-18-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •