Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Alexis Sanchez signing was a big mistake for that Salary , nobody is going to sign him even for half the amount
    city fans would be laughing their hearts out about that transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    city fans would be laughing their hearts out about that transfer!
    Arsenal fans too... Piano player for 500k per week...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Banned

Alexis Sanchez signing was a big mistake for that Salary , nobody is going to sign him even for half the amount
    Hopefully he can stay injury free once he is fit again! Has been a really stop start season for him in 18-19 with all those injuries missing upto 19 games so far this season! Am hoping that he can get a run of games before the end of season and help the team

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Southampton 1-3 Liverpool

Liverpool go top of the Premier League table again.Southampton played well tonight but Liverpool came up trumps in the end and showed why they have the best away record in the league.
    Salah scored a classy winner

Southampton who took the lead before 10 minutes when Shane Long settled and buried a close-range shot past Alisson from a flicked-on Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg header to make it 1-0

Liverpool found an equaliser on 36 minutes when Naby Keita scored his first goal for the club, powering a back-post header from an Alexander-Arnold cross into the back of the net (1-1)

Some good defending on a pair of Southampton corners led to a blistering counter-attack for Liverpool as Salah picked up the ball in his own end, ran the length of the field and finished from 18 yards away to send the travelling supporters into ecstasy at St Mary's. (1-2)

Substitute Jordan Henderson, who started the counter for Salah, then put matters to rest, dispatching a close-range finish from a Firmino pass to give the visiting side breathing room (1-3) and send them back to the top of the table

Going behind...Having to come up against the odds again...Mo Salah...what a time to end the drought...Keita's first goal as well...so so important...and no!..we are not going away yet..up to you Man City.
    'Southampton 1-3 Liverpool
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

6. Likes frincekjoseph liked this post

8. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Going behind...Having to come up against the odds again...Mo Salah...what a time to end the drought...Keita's first goal as well...so so important...and no!..we are not going away yet..up to you Man City.
    'Southampton 1-3 Liverpool
    Outstanding title race ...nail-biting for Liverpool and City fans and entertaining for others
    This match was touted as the trickiest fixture left for Liverpool , again they show up at vital moments
    They are playing with their heart too

Outstanding title race ...nail-biting for Liverpool and City fans and entertaining for others This match was touted as the trickiest fixture left for Liverpool , again they show up at vital moments They are playing with their heart too
    i am not going to pretend to be humble... liverpool might have the easy fixture, city has depth in squad and city is going to win it....

11. Likes Giggs liked this post

Outstanding title race ...nail-biting for Liverpool and City fans and entertaining for others
    This match was touted as the trickiest fixture left for Liverpool , again they show up at vital moments
    They are playing with their heart too
    Trickiest will still be Chelsea at home...the game we slipped up in 2013-14...If we win that game, I think we have a good chance to win others too.. But again City still has to lose..No team looks as if they can even draw with them, let alone beat them...I think we will lose this premier league race by at least1.12 cm...
    Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 04-07-2019 at 12:20 AM.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Man City beat Brighton 1-0 to reach the finals of FA Cup
    Gabriel Jesus scored the only goal in the fourth minute