Page 96 of 119 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has called for a reaction from his Manchester United players ahead of a derby "the world is watching".

Tottenham 1 - 0 Brighton

Spurs have breathing space...

Pep: United players will ignore fans
    Pep Guardiola insists that Man Utd fans' desire to see Man City beat Liverpool in the title race won't influence pivotal derby.

Man Utd fans supporting Man City..
    Liverpool fans supporting Man Utd..
    What a strange time!
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Man Utd fans supporting Man City.. Liverpool fans supporting Man Utd.. What a strange time!
    Man City fans supporting Barcelona

Why Man United will be derby losers even if they win
    Manchester United don't really consider City their biggest rivals, but the match comes with a real conundrum. Victory in the derby restores pride... but could hand the title to Liverpool.

Manchester derby offers a nightmare scenario for United: beat City and hand Liverpool the Premier League?

Mark Ogden
    Senior Writer, ESPN FC

The 178th Manchester derby between United and City, on Wednesday at Old Trafford, will be crucial in deciding the outcome of this season's Premier League title race, but the result of this game will mean as much in Liverpool as it does in Manchester.

With United languishing in sixth position, it is all about whether City can claim the win that will put them on course for the title or if the home side can get the draw or victory that would tilt the balance in Liverpool's favour.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has called for a reaction from his Manchester United players ahead of a derby "the world is watching".
    Hope we win today against the odds...
    Not at all confident though

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Hope we win today against the odds...
    Not at all confident though

Jayikkunnathaa nallathu....allel Liverpool nu title kittaathirikkaan manappoorvam uzhappi kalichu ennu parayum...athu venda
    ...but the problem is even if we try to win , as per our current form ...we may fell short... a draw is enough for Liverpool to clinch the title

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Jayikkunnathaa nallathu....allel Liverpool nu title kittaathirikkaan manappoorvam uzhappi kalichu ennu parayum...athu venda
    ...but the problem is even if we try to win , as per our current form ...we may fell short... a draw is enough for Liverpool to clinch the title
    Team kando
    Lukaku Sanchez martial mata matic dalot oke bench il...young starts...

De Gea
    Darmian
    Lindelof
    Smalling
    Young
    Pogba
    Fred
    Pereira
    Shaw
    Lingard
    Rashford

Banned

Good first half by united n lack of quality showed in the second after Fernandinho got subbed for Sane!