Congrats Pogba

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Utd nte 5 ennam de gea thane anu

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Utd nte 5 ennam de gea thane anu
    talking of de gea, till recent, it was he who was holding up manu... his recent mistakes has suddenly affected the whole team... his mind is somewhere else... even rashford (who i feel is the only person who played properly yesterday) seemed really pissed off... though solskjaer is advocating his team selection by saying he is selecting players who showed promise in training; what i feel is, he is selecting players who are liked by the fans... that's not something a manager should do... it will take some real hard work from him and woodward to tide the club otherwise, don't take me wrong here, manu won't be title contenders of the next 2-3 years if matters continue this way...

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Congrats Pogba

Except Pogba , all great selection
    None from Spurs , actually their efforts are more collective..may be that's why ...still Eriksen should have been there
    GK , I think Alisson is better than Ederson....the former made some crucial saves
    Liverpool's two wing backs , absolutely no competition

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    talking of de gea, till recent, it was he who was holding up manu... his recent mistakes has suddenly affected the whole team... his mind is somewhere else... even rashford (who i feel is the only person who played properly yesterday) seemed really pissed off... though solskjaer is advocating his team selection by saying he is selecting players who showed promise in training; what i feel is, he is selecting players who are liked by the fans... that's not something a manager should do... it will take some real hard work from him and woodward to tide the club otherwise, don't take me wrong here, manu won't be title contenders of the next 2-3 years if matters continue this way...
    Adutha season nokam enthakumenu!! Title contenders onum ayilenkilum oru 85pts edukan ulla level ethiya mathi n hopefully reduce gap to city/Liverpool to <10pts..Ole nte perfo in PL isn't that bad tbh!! 18games in PL ..5 pts behind Liverpool ,7 behind city .1 more game vs Chelsea n Ole would have played all other pl teams atleast once! Its just that the results have been highly positive initially n highly negative off late ...if they were more evenly scattered, the general outlook would hav been different!!

Bt definitely this team needs improvement n some deadwoods should be shown the door..many players have stayed for far too longer than deserved.. Hopefully Ole gets right players in transfer market!!

De Gea nte form ne pati oru idea illa..may be contract situation or he is fed up with defense ahead of him or he is frustrated that its another trophyless season & another season ahead in europa!!

Also Haven't felt that Ole's selection is to satisfy fans..if that was the case we would hav seen more of martial , dalot and young would probably be thrown out ! I have felt that he has a soft spot towards Rashford especially n may be Pogba as well!

Last edited by perumal; 04-25-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    None from Spurs , actually their efforts are more collective..may be that's why ...still Eriksen should have been there
    GK , I think Alisson is better than Ederson....the former made some crucial saves
    Pogba mathram PFA share cheitha pic il chirikunu.. baki elarum stare cheyuna photo um

Chelsea also no one, Hazard playing his best football, though team results not so great.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Chelsea also no one, Hazard playing his best football, though team results not so great.
    Yes , Hazard had a great season
    None from Arsenal too

Yes , Hazard had a great season
    None from Arsenal too
    Shavathil kutharuth pillecho....

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!