Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 383

Thread: ♛♛♛ ⚽️⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️⚽️♛♛♛

  1. #251

    Default


    Hazard: I want Spain move for Ballon d'Or
    Eden Hazard says he is the best player in the world but must move to Spain to win the Ballon d'Or.

  2. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    City have won all the games easily.. scoring lots..we have struggled for goals..our front 3 is out of form..still we have managed.. our back 5, Milner and Wijnaldum have been excellent..Sole reason for the point tally..
    Liverpool had tougher fixtures compared to City , that extra goals scored by City came in one match vs Cardiff (0-5)
    Expectation kurakkaan sammathikkilla
    Treble illenkil minimum oru Double

  3. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Liverpool had tougher fixtures compared to City , that extra goals scored by City came in one match vs Cardiff (0-5)
    Expectation kurakkaan sammathikkilla
    Treble illenkil minimum oru Double
    Trophyless season aanenkilum njan okay aanu..but we must take it to the finish line in the league..and must again go deep in CL.. Fekir should have been signed, at least Coutinho should have been replaced by some one like Julian Brandt or Pulisic for the future.. Summer signings are still to come good... Have a feeling we failed to sign someone to seriously challenge the front three.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

  4. #254

    Default Week 9 , Fixtures




    vs


    Sat , Oct 20 , 2018
    05:00pm IST Chelsea v Man Utd , Live on Star Sports Select 1 / Select 1HD
    07:30pm IST Man City v Burnley , Live on Star Sports Select 1 / Select 1HD
    07:30pm IST West Ham v Tottenham , Live on Star Sports Select 2HD
    10:00pm IST Huddersfield v Liverpool , Live on Star Sports Select 1 / Select 1HD

    Sun , Oct 21 , 2018
    08:30pm IST Everton v Crystal Palace , Live on Star Sports Select 2 / Select 2HD

    Tue , Oct 23 , 2018
    12:30am IST Arsenal v Leicester , Live on Star Sports Select 1 / Select 1HD

  5. Likes moovybuf liked this post
  6. #255

    Default

    Chelsea 2 - 2 Man Utd

    Much better performance from United , especially in the second half
    Chelsea also showed their mettle...two points lost for them in the title race

  7. #256

    Default

    Huddersfield 0 - 1 Liverpool

    Liverpool's only shot on target all match proved to be the winner
    Huddersfield are now without a home goal in five league games this season
    @Karikamuri Shanmugan ..results like these are Hallmark of Champions

  8. #257

  9. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Huddersfield 0 - 1 Liverpool

    Liverpool's only shot on target all match proved to be the winner
    Huddersfield are now without a home goal in five league games this season
    @Karikamuri Shanmugan ..results like these are Hallmark of Champions
    It used to be for Fergie's Utd as well..play poorly and still go away with 3 points... This was another example of what I have been telling..We used to draw or win this sort of game until last season..This time our back 5 and serious luck are keeping us in reckoning with City..That cannot continue for long though..front 3 have to click into gear...
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

  10. #259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Chelsea 2 - 2 Man Utd

    Much better performance from United , especially in the second half
    Chelsea also showed their mettle...two points lost for them in the title race
    Utd played some actual football in the last 35 mins of the game.. Chelsea have been outplayed in second half now by both Liverpool and Utd at their home..They were lucky to get a point in both games..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

  11. #260
    FK Citizen HighnesS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    cochin
    Posts
    13,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Utd played some actual football in the last 35 mins of the game.. Chelsea have been outplayed in second half now by both Liverpool and Utd at their home..They were lucky to get a point in both games..
    Yes. Pools 90 minuteil score cheythathu ningalude luck.Match was even.

    Utd second halfil oru 20 minutes dominate cheythu



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •