Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Definitely...and I don't have any hopes in Mou...but that will not spare Mou...he has to win EPL or UCL... Another barren season means he will have to go.
    There is no need of such an expensive coach for just be8Ng competitive...
    Need trophies...

New guy dalot tale talented aanu...attacking player aanu...let's see...
    Any new coach would find it hard to compete with the riches of mancity!! Pep already spend 500m inspite of inheriting a very good team!! With such outlay its difficult for others to compete

If they stop spending or atleast reduce spending ,others might hav a chance!!

Still i hav hope that we can be challenging if we sort our weak areas!! Hopefully no dressing room issues too

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Any new coach would find it hard to compete with the riches of mancity!! Pep already spend 500m inspite of inheriting a very good team!! With such outlay its difficult for others to compete

If they stop spending or atleast reduce spending ,others might hav a chance!!
    ningal zidane vilichu para....
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baadshahmian View Post
    Zidane kond kootiya koodumenu thonanila real il athrem kidu players undarnu!!

Quote Originally Posted by baadshahmian View Post
    biriyani ഇല്ലാതെ ചെമ്പു കിട്ടി എന്തു കാര്യം.

@Giggs Done.👍

6. Likes Giggs liked this post
    Banned

Sir Alex Ferguson is out of hospital less than a month after suffering a brain haemorrhage. He hopes to be back at Old Trafford for the start of next season. #mufc [Sun]

Banned

Well,that escalated quickly!!

Yaya Toure claims Pep Guardiola 'does not like African players' and was 'cruel' with him... Hard-hitting interview in tomorrow's France Football magazine in which Toure says, 'I want to destroy the Pep myth'

Yaya couldn't understand why Pep didn't play him last season even though his stats, he says, were better than others. 'It feels like he was jealous of me, he saw me as a rival... as if I was taking the limelight away from him' #MCFC

Yaya in France Football: 'He was cruel with me. Do you really think he could've been like that with Iniesta? It got to the point I asked myself if it was because of my colour. I'm not the first, other Bar?a players asked the question too.'

Yaya Toure: 'Maybe us Africans aren't always treated the same by certain people. When you see the problems he (Pep) has often had with African players, everywhere he has been, I ask myself questions.'

Yaya on Pep: 'He's too intelligent to be caught. He'll never admit it (not liking Africans). But the day he picks a team with five Africans in, I promise I will send him a cake!' (France Football)

Banned

Interview in full!! 😱😱😱

Yaya on his mission to break the myth!!

https://amp.theguardian.com/football...ity-break-myth

Banned

?As someone proud, he wants to succeed with his players, those he has chosen and not those who have been chosen by others. This is*his*project. And woe to him who does not belong to it,? Tour? added. ?Actually, I want to be the one who breaks the Guardiola myth a bit. Barcelona, he did not invent it. He just had the intelligence to adapt what Cruyff had set up. Then, at Bayern and City, he tried to reproduce the same patterns but with this requirement: working with ?his? players and with almost unlimited means. It would not work at Crystal Palace or Watford. For me, Zidane is bigger because he has fewer requirements and shows great respect for all his players. Pep, he wants to be considered a genius. He loves it. But there is a lot of comedy behind all this, it?s a bit of anything. He creates a character. When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh. It?s comedy.?
    ?He was a hypocrite praising me but I let him do it,? Tour? explained. ?I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head higher. I have the impression that Pep, without acknowledgment or respect, did everything to spoil my last season. It hurts when you spent eight years in a club. He stole my farewells with City, a club where the fans are beautiful. I would have liked to leave with emotion of this club as could [Andr?s] Iniesta or [Gianluigi] Buffon. But Pep prevented me. The worst part is that at the end I was happy to leave this club that yet I loved so much. I was frustrated and so I felt neglected, neglected. If I did not shed tears at the time of the goodbyes with the supporters, it?s because there was a break and I could not see this guy anymore.?

Banned

African players n Guardiola better lovestory than twilight*
    Eto' , Keita , Iheanacho , Yaya*

Keita:
    http://www.marca.com/2012/08/01/en/f...343809914.html

Eto'o:
    http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/294417.html

Yaya:
    https://amp.theguardian.com/football....co/XXnTArEaVd