Thread: ♛⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Default English League Cup - Final

vs

Sun , Feb 24 , 2019
    10:00pm IST Chelsea v Man City , Live on Jio TV / Vh1 India & MTV India

Default English League Cup - Final

3. Likes anwarkomath liked this post
    Banned

FIFA: "The Disciplinary Committee sanctioned Chelsea with a ban on registering new players at both national and international level for the next two (2) complete and consecutive registration periods."

PaddyPower: Which of the two Manchester United rivals would you prefer to lift the title come May? Manchester City or Liverpool?

Eric Cantona: Nobody. Its like asking me if I'd prefer to have my teeth made of wood or my legs of sponge. City and Liverpool play nice, attacking football and score plenty of goals which was like Manchester United when I played there. Now they have the philosophy which we had - enjoyment. It hurts a lot. But both of them play wonderful football.

Pep 'surprised' by Chelsea sack culture
    Pep Guardiola says he does not understand the sacking culture at Chelsea and has called for Maurizio Sarri to be given more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    nalla sooper pitch aarunnu... krishi thudangunnathinu munne erukaale ketti uzhuthittirikkunnapole... ballinte chila bounce okke kaananam... chirichupovum... there was a instance where the ball went out of play and then rolled back into the ground and did a small jump all by itself... city teamil aake maryaadhekku kalikkaan saadhichathu phil foden maathramaanu... post match he said, he grew up playing in such sort of pitches, so he was comfortable...
    Phoden was under 17 wc player of the tournament.right?

Big one today..advantage Utd..a point would be good..but it seems tough when Utd is in such good form.

Solskjaer ..2 better/major opponents aayitte kalicholloo...one vs Tottenham..de Gea mikavil kadannu koodi...
    then PSG ...aayudham vechu keezhadanghi...with just one shot on Target..and that too they were without Neymar and Cavani.
    Today is his litmus test , hope he succeeds

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Big one today..advantage Utd..a point would be good..but it seems tough when Utd is in such good form.
    ഇന്റെ പൂതി യുണൈറ്റഡ് ജയിക്കാനാണെങ്കിൽ അങ്ങനെ തന്നെ നടകട്ടെ..

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Solskjaer ..2 better/major opponents aayitte kalicholloo...one vs Tottenham..de Gea mikavil kadannu koodi...
    then PSG ...aayudham vechu keezhadanghi...with just one shot on Target..and that too they were without Neymar and Cavani.
    Today is his litmus test , hope he succeeds
    നെയ്മർ കാവാണി ഇല്ലാത്തതാണ് പണി പാളിയത്..