Page 21 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: "" Big Brother""➡ Complete Actor MOHANLAL ➡ A Siddique Film - Good Reports

I didnt mean that they are big budgeted films but at the same time it was not minimal budgeted too as you said. These films had the busiest character artists and comedians during that time. And they were technically superior.

Even his Bodyguard I dont think is a low budget film. It had Dileep, Nayanthara etc. Nayanthara definitely demands more money than a normal Malayalam actress

Big Brother will be a high budget film but not to the extent of this kind of a thallu.

Quote Originally Posted by manoroogi View Post
    Its a new info that HN and GF are budgeted period at that time....tnx bro.....I thought they were surprise hits....with minimal budget...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    I didnt mean that they are big budgeted films but at the same time it was not minimal budgeted too as you said. These films had the busiest character artists and comedians during that time. And they were technically superior.

Even his Bodyguard I dont think is a low budget film. It had Dileep, Nayanthara etc. Nayanthara definitely demands more money than a normal Malayalam actress

Big Brother will be a high budget film but not to the extent of this kind of a thallu.
    ivide aaro paranjirunnu ithu ivide click aayal nere bollyil chennu SALMAANU kodukkum ennokkey ...entharo entho?

Athra click aavathe thanne Bodyguard Bollywoodil poyallo with Salman itself

ivide aaro paranjirunnu ithu ivide click aayal nere bollyil chennu SALMAANU kodukkum ennokkey ...entharo entho?

Athra click aavathe thanne Bodyguard Bollywoodil poyallo with Salman itself
    content wise nalla appreciation ividuthe BG kku kittiyaayirunnu (personally onnum thonniyilla)....pinne cinema strike,union issue angane kure issues ee padathinte oppam undaayille...

Athokke aano reason. Annu enthu cinema strike aanu undayathu.

content wise nalla appreciation ividuthe BG kku kittiyaayirunnu (personally onnum thonniyilla)....pinne cinema strike,union issue angane kure issues ee padathinte oppam undaayille...

Athokke aano reason. Annu enthu cinema strike aanu undayathu.
    Release time il alla...shoot time il strike okke undaarunnu...actually annu Macta split aayath thanne ee film nte perilaanu...
    2009 starting il shoot thudangiya film 2010 il aanu release aayath...expect cheythathilum koodutgal budget aayi...Johny sagarika aarunnu producer,avarkk last financial crisis aayitt Gokulam pinne parteners aayennu thonunu...

Film BO il average aarunnu...maximum hit level...1st day kandathaanu...huge initial aarunnu main reason Sidhique nte hit records thanne...but Nayanthara de kure scenes theatre il kooval aarunnu...comedies onnum angane work out aayilla...But Climax saved the movie...unexpected twist aarunnu...film kazhinj mixed response aarunnu...

For me...film was average till climax...climax one of the best climaxes in malayalam ennu thonniyittund...

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

8. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

But Nayanthara performance and getup nannayirunnu ennanu pothuve opinion. Because Kareena Kapoor vare appreciate cheythu and that is why she did the role in Hindi version

Quote Originally Posted by vipi View Post

...but Nayanthara de kure scenes theatre il kooval aarunnu...comedies onnum angane work out aayilla...But Climax saved the movie...unexpected twist aarunnu...film kazhinj mixed response aarunnu...

For me...film was average till climax...climax one of the best climaxes in malayalam ennu thonniyittund...

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

Big brother beginning 11th July...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Odiyan cap...