Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Post your current mobile internet speed

  1. #11
    FK Addict sankar1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kochi
    Posts
    1,136

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    Undallo 😀

    Secondary aanenkil jiocinema Kanan pattille?

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    njan jio cinema install cheythittilla...athoru waste app aayitta thonniye....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    njan jio cinema install cheythittilla...athoru waste app aayitta thonniye....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    I think it will improve...one of the top streaming platforms aanennanu mediasil okke vayichathu

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 03/19 - Lucifer - 2.5/5
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    njan jio cinema install cheythittilla...athoru waste app aayitta thonniye....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    BTW, ippol ella networksinum streaming app ille? I think Airtel and Vodafone have their own streaming apps

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 03/19 - Lucifer - 2.5/5
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5

  4. #14
    FK Addict sankar1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kochi
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    BTW, ippol ella networksinum streaming app ille? I think Airtel and Vodafone have their own streaming apps

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Yes. Vodafone play und...sunnxt and zee5 athil kittum....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    Yes. Vodafone play und...sunnxt and zee5 athil kittum....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Sunnxt and zee5 free aano?

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 03/19 - Lucifer - 2.5/5
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5

  6. #16
    FK Addict sankar1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kochi
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    Sunnxt and zee5 free aano?

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Vodafone play il sunnxt and zee5 contents kittum....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    Vodafone play il sunnxt and zee5 contents kittum....

    Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Ok...........

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 03/19 - Lucifer - 2.5/5
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •