Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abrahaminte Santhathikal : A good Thriller with hair raising Climax

Default Abrahaminte Santhathikal : A good Thriller with hair raising Climax

Writing a review in FK after a long time because of the overwhelmed feeling after watching a good Mam movie. Same feeling happened with TGF as well for its making . This time for the content and performance from Mammootty.

AS is a good emotionally connected thriller packaged really well by Shaji . The best thing I liked about the movie is that it has less forced dialogues/scenes for heroism but yet Derick came out super heroic..

After an emotional jail scene from Mam , I started getting a good vibe about movie . The emotional scenes and songs all blended well ..Even before interval , I took my phone to update the status in Fk.

First half appealed really nice to me as it set the premise right and hence left me intrigued about the remaining movie. Second half also went well with a convincing main twist that can easily entertain audience. Till this point , responses were not really consistent but with the final twist, crowd went ecstatic with whistles and cheers. Shaji n Haneef made the best/wise twist to make that happen and fill the final dot. Anyone will get goosebumps to see Mam walking back in that final scene.

Overall a well packaged thriller with a nice emotional backup..

Positives :

Megastar : AS is an out n out Megastar show. The best performance by Mam in a commercial /Thriller movie after a long time for me. All his mannerism,expressions n voice completely mesmerized me . I would rate Derick above David Nainan.

Shaji : Packaged everything well with his craft . He regulated the class-mass aspects well.

Haneef : The driver of Megastar's comeback vehicle . Impressive dialogues all the way.

Alby, Gopi , Mahesh

All cast n crew

Negatives :

Cliches

Rating : 3.5/5

Verdict : X-X B-B
    Last edited by mujthaba; 06-17-2018 at 05:08 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Kidilan review bro. The review reflects your happiness.

Thanks Bhai

thanks..

well detailed review...thank you

Thanks Mujthaba..

Nice Review..

Derick is way above David Ninan...As a movie or even as a character...
    Brilliant Movie...

Quote Originally Posted by Thevalliparamban View Post
    Kidilan review bro. The review reflects your happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks Bhai
    Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbasskool View Post
    well detailed review...thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by hakkimp View Post
    Thanks Mujthaba..
    Thanks bros

10. Likes hakkimp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by RJV View Post
    Nice Review..

Derick is way above David Ninan...As a movie or even as a character...
    Brilliant Movie...
    Thanks bro..
    Same feelings .. flawless perfo from Mam.. AS > TGF

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mujthaba View Post
    Writing a review in FK after a long time because of the overwhelmed feeling after watching a good Mam movie. Same feeling happened with TGF as well for its making . This time for the content and performance from Mammootty.

AS is a good emotionally connected thriller packaged really well by Shaji . The best thing I liked about the movie is that it has less forced dialogues/scenes for heroism but yet Derick came out super heroic..

After an emotional jail scene from Mam , I started getting a good vibe about movie . The emotional scenes and songs all blended well ..Even before interval , I took my phone to update the status in Fk.

First half appealed really nice to me as it set the premise right and hence left me intrigued about the remaining movie. Second half also went well with a convincing main twist that can easily entertain audience. Till this point , responses were not really consistent but with the final twist, crowd went ecstatic with whistles and cheers. Shaji n Haneef made the best/wise twist to make that happen and fill the final dot. Anyone will get goosebumps to see Mam walking back in that final scene.

Overall a well packaged thriller with a nice emotional backup..

Positives :

Megastar : AS is an out n out Megastar show. The best performance by Mam in a commercial /Thriller movie after a long time for me. All his mannerism,expressions n voice completely mesmerized me . I would rate Derick above David Nainan.

Shaji : Packaged everything well with his craft . He regulated the class-mass aspects well.

Haneef : The driver of Megastar's comeback vehicle . Impressive dialogues all the way.

Alby, Gopi , Mahesh

All cast n crew

Negatives :

Cliches

Rating : 3.5/5

Verdict : X-X B-B