Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: ╚═▶● MIKHAEL ●◀═╝ ◆ Nivin Pauly ◆ Haneef Adeni ◆ Unni Mukundan ◆

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Banned

Tvm plexes

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Stylish mass film abhinayichal Nivinte padathinum initial kittumennu paranjavar okkey evide poyo entho.
    athupole nivinte padam vijayikkumbol collxn varunathinu wom anu karanam ennu parayumbol alla nivinte family support parayunnavar ippol ella kuttavum wom kuzhappamennu parayunnu.....,
    ithippol initialum illa collxn illatha avastha ayi.....,

Inox Malad. Audi 2
    7:15PM
    60%

1st half kazhinjappo I was thinking,why did the film get ithrem negative reviews? Padam full kazhinjappo I understood why.

I quite liked the first half,even though it had the same problems that Abrahaminte Santhathikal had. Very scattered narration with extremely shoddy editing. Even then,i quite enjoyed the first half and the credits for most of it goes to Siddique. Kidilan character and he killed it. It?s been sometime since I saw a proper villain being played by Siddique and he just rocked the show. I don?t even know why Unni was projected to be the antagonist of the film. Nivin was good,even though he SERIOUSLY needs to work on his physique. Korechu genuinely funny moments um undayrnnu in the first half courtesy Baiju and the hospital environment.

2nd half till the college flashback was fine. Then it all just went completely downhill. Unintentionally funny sequences(Unni?s bathing sequence). Komali aaki kalanju pulli ne. And you feel exhausted by the end of the film. It just never ends. The showdown with the villains keeps going on and on. Also the lack of charm of Nivin to pull off a mass avatar was really at display here. Also there are very obvious and glaring logical loopholes in the script and that too in very important sequences.Also chances are if you blink in between the film you might actually miss Manjima in the film. Athrem valiya role aanu .

Overall liked a few sequences(most of it involving Siddique) and a few mass scenes here and there,but after a point ?Mikhael? becomes a really tiring watch. Also however funny the "Olakka Chakka Chakka" sounds,it works in the film..

2/5
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

7. Likes ballu liked this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    Inox Malad. Audi 2
    7:15PM
    60%

1st half kazhinjappo I was thinking,why did the film get ithrem negative reviews? Padam full kazhinjappo I understood why.

I quite liked the first half,even though it had the same problems that Abrahaminte Santhathikal had. Very scattered narration with extremely shoddy editing. Even then,i quite enjoyed the first half and the credits for most of it goes to Siddique. Kidilan character and he killed it. It?s been sometime since I saw a proper villain being played by Siddique and he just rocked the show. I don?t even know why Unni was projected to be the antagonist of the film. Nivin was good,even though he SERIOUSLY needs to work on his physique. Korechu genuinely funny moments um undayrnnu in the first half courtesy Baiju and the hospital environment.

2nd half till the college flashback was fine. Then it all just went completely downhill. Unintentionally funny sequences(Unni?s bathing sequence). Komali aaki kalanju pulli ne. And you feel exhausted by the end of the film. It just never ends. The showdown with the villains keeps going on and on. Also the lack of charm of Nivin to pull off a mass avatar was really at display here. Also there are very obvious and glaring logical loopholes in the script and that too in very important sequences.Also chances are if you blink in between the film you might actually miss Manjima in the film. Athrem valiya role aanu .

Overall liked a few sequences(most of it involving Siddique) and a few mass scenes here and there,but after a point ?Mikhael? becomes a really tiring watch. Also however funny the "Olakka Chakka Chakka" sounds,it works in the film..

2/5
    Appo ente but enthaanennu manassilaayille

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

9. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Malik;[URL="tel:8432922"
    8432922[/URL]]Hits undallo.Kochunni aanu last year highest grosser.Ini nalla line up films varaan undu.Actually he should lose his weight & should improve the dialogue delivery.

Kochunni and njandu onnum oru impactum undakkiyilla.... no one considers it as Nivin movie.....

Quote Originally Posted by sachin;[URL="tel:8432960"
    8432960[/URL]]Stylish mass film abhinayichal Nivinte padathinum initial kittumennu paranjavar okkey evide poyo entho.
    athupole nivinte padam vijayikkumbol collxn varunathinu wom anu karanam ennu parayumbol alla nivinte family support parayunnavar ippol ella kuttavum wom kuzhappamennu parayunnu.....,
    ithippol initialum illa collxn illatha avastha ayi.....,
    nivin is the one with least amount of active and crazy fans. FK yil polum ake 2-3 peru kaanum....

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus;[URL="tel:8432919"
    8432919[/URL]]Nivine choriyunnathinte idayil koode onnu koode allee...
    Aa mandatharam kaanichillayirunnel njan angere choriyathe vittene....

"moothon" trailer okke nivin dialogue delivery artificial to the core!