Thread: Sanju - My Thoughts.

Default Sanju - My Thoughts.

Ariesplex,Audi 5
    60%
    2:30PM.

Hirani de ella padangal eduthu nokkiyal there would always this criticism against some establishments. Munnabhai il it was medicine industry,3 Idiots il it was engineering,PK il it was the use of religion as business. In Sanju despite being a biopic aa oru trait nila nirthiyitund. This time the target is media. Through the life journey of Sanjay Dutt pulli existing Medias ne nallonam oru kottu koduthittund.. but considering the degree of the issue and the person involved here I really dont know how honest that criticism is unlike his previous films.

Leaving all the whitewashing aside I have to admit that Sanju is an excellent cinema. The filmmaking is really good here. Hirani's biggest plus is that he somehow knows which strings to pull to get the particular emotion from the audience be it laughter or sadness. Currently bollywoodil active ayitulla directorsil audience nte pulse ithre adhikam nannayi ariyavunna vere oru filmmaker undo ennu doubt aanu. The writing as usual is of high quality and there are some really clever sequences in the film. I have always felt that Hirani is a better writer than a director but here his making was really good as well. The film was engaging as hell. I was hooked to the story of this man.

The biggest positive of this film has to be its performances. Ranbir Kapoor you crazy crazy man. The best actor in the current generation of bollywood. There is no 2 thoughts about it. Sometimes nepotism can be good as well Then there is Vicky Kaushal. Excellent ennokke paranjal koranju pogum... I mean its a film in which Ranbir has given his career best performance and even then we are talking about Vicky means he has pulled off something stunning. ... Paresh Rawal and others excellent aanu. Anushkade wig parama bore ... Hirani kku Anushkade aduth entho prashnam undennu thonnunu. She was styled really bad in PK as welll ..

Now coming to the negatives. The movie is definitely whitewashing Sanjay Dutt the person. Ellam vere aalkarde prashnam ayit aanu kanikunnath. He did drugs because of his friend,he went to jail because of threats from hindu mafia and what not. And blaming media for everything. I didnt expect someone like Hirani to do that. But full marks to him its still a very very well made film. Emotions okke nammale nalla reethiyil strike cheyum. No wonder the film is creating a havoc at the BO and personally i feel happy for Ranbir.

Hirani de films ranked acc. to my personal likings.

Lage Raho > Munnabhai MBBS > 3 Idiots > Sanju > PK

3.5/5(If there was no whitewashing..would have easily been 4.5/5)
    Last edited by K K R; 09-24-2018 at 01:09 AM.
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

2. Likes ClubAns, Saathan, plk liked this post

thanks KKR

Thankyou @Saathan :)
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...