Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Koode Review - Kanavu Pol Koode Aaro.

Default Koode Review - Kanavu Pol Koode Aaro.

Tvm Aries
    Audi 5
    HF.

Whenever I see the songs and teaser of any upcoming film i get a gut feeling that the movie would be off certain way and I am only happy when the movie is not that way and surprises me. But Koode was exactly like what I had thought of. Happy Journey enna Marathi filmnte official adaptation aanu padam. I haven't seen that film. Anyways coming to Koode the film explores family,brother sister bonding and all of that.

I liked the mood which Anjali was holding onto but at many places it wasn't engaging. Slow paced films can be extremely engaging(Eg:Mayanadhi) but this wasn't. I liked the 2nd half better.. Some of the scenes fall flat but there are some wonderful sequences as well.Writing i don't know how original it is,how much of the Marathi film is there in it..but I feel this is Anjali's weakest film as a writer. Direction was good. Cinematography is the biggest positive of this film. Pidichiruthunna reethiyil ulla visuals. Littil swayamp . Music kuzhappilla.. liked couple of songs. BGM was okay.. nothing memorable.

Coming to the performances. For me this is Prithvi's best performance after ANT. Unnecessary drama illa,avishyam illathe aduth artificial chiri illa.. Natural and effective performance. Nazriya was Nazriya. No change. People love her for that i guess. So .. Parvathy did extremely well in a small role. Really mature performance. Renjith i expected more from that role especially since he was doing it. But he did well. Oru cheiya mass scene und. Got applause(That too in Ariesplex ) Roshan Mathew was extremely endearing. My favourite among the actors. Hope he gets more meatier roles in future.

Chila cliche characterisation and sequences ozhivaakam ayrnnu ennu thonni. Thokk enthi nadakunna Nayikayude family member okke 80sil kazhinjlle .. lol:

Overall a very watchable feel good drama from Anjali Menon and team. I had more expectations from the film and her as a writer. Familes should lap it up but the pacing is a problem there.

**There is this sequence in the 2nd half of the film where Renjith shows Prithvi a toy which used to be Prithvi's favourite in childhood. Its a beautiful sequence. Thats what Anjali Menon is capable of. Wish I saw more of that Anjali in Koode..

3/5.
    Last edited by K K R; 09-24-2018 at 01:07 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

anjaliyum rajvum a week ago fm il vannu nadathiyal thallal kaanumbol njan oru outstanding item pradeekshichu..any ways good in some extend alle...
    MAMMOOKKA

Banned

thanks k k r

Thanks KKR......
    Mollywood on a roll... Premalu, Brahmayugam, Manjummel Boys - Content Rich and Money Rich. Others Envy Mallu's Pride

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    Tvm Aries
    Audi 5
    HF.

Whenever I see the songs and teaser of any upcoming film i get a gut feeling that the movie would be off certain way and I am only happy when the movie is not that way and surprises me. But Koode was exactly like what I had thought of.

Happy Journey enna Marathi filmnte official adaptation aanu padam. I havent seen that film. Anyways comIng to Koode the film explores family,brother sister bonding and all of that.

I liked the mood which Anjali was holding onto but at many places it wasnt engaging. Slow paced films can be extremely engaging(Eg:Mayanadhi) but this wasnt. I liked the 2nd half better.. Some of the scenes fall flat but there are some wonderful sequences as well.Writing i dont know how original it is,how much of the Marathi film is there in it..but I feel this is Anjali?s weakest film as a writer. Direction was good.

Cinematography is the biggest positive of this film. Pidichiruthunna reethiyil ulla visuals. Littil swayamp . Music kuzhappilla.. liked couple of songs. BGM was okay.. nothing memorable.

Coming to the performances. For me this is Prithvi?s best performance after ANT. Unnecessary drama illa,avishyam illathe aduth chiri illa.. Natural and effective performance. Nazriya was Nazriya. No change. People love her for that i guess. So .. Parvathy did extremely well in a small role. Really mature performance. Renjith i expected more from that role especially since he was doing it. But he did well. Oru cheiya mass scene und. Got applause(That too in Ariesplex ) Roshan Mathew was extremely endearing. My favourite among the actors. Hope he gets more meatier roles in future.

Chila cliche characterisation and sequences ozhivaakam ayrnnu ennu thonni. Thokk enthi nadakunna Nayikayude family member okke 80sil kazhinjlle .. lol:

Overall a very watchable feel good drama from Anjali Menon and team. I had more expectations from the film and her as a writer. Familes should lap it up but the pacing is a problem there.

There is this sequence in the 2nd half of the film where Renjith shows Prithvi a toy which used to be Prithvi's favourite in childhood. Its a beautiful sequence. Thats what Anjali Menon is capable of. Wish I saw more of that Anjali in Koode..

3/5.
    Have Seen The Original One.. From This Review It Seems Anjali Menon Has Not Done Major Rework With The Script.. Naayika De Family Goonda Setup Originalium Und.. 😐Ivdem Undalle..😐Didnt Expect That.. Anyways Will Watch It Tomorrow...

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

നസ്റിയ ആണ് സിനിമയെ ഒരൽപമെങ്കിലും ലൈവായി നിലനിർത്തുന്നത്. She is brilliant in her performance.
    Last edited by Maakkan; 07-14-2018 at 03:21 PM.

thanks..
    so another BB on the way...

Thanks For The Review ✌️

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Thanks KKR

Welcome all..