Page 11 of 354 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: BIGIL◄║╝Thalapathy Vijay ■ Nayanthara ■ Atlee ★╝BIGGEST TAMIL GROSSER WW ★

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    just like that..its your opinion only...stats doesnt matter at all..comparing 4 year old songs views with today's views in youtube ...after 4 years a worse song than aalaporan tamizhan will have 10 times its views in youtube..majority of the members here didnt like sarkar album at all..many of them pointed it out too...neethane..lol...en jeevan from theri is itself much much better than neethane..aalaporan tamizhan is good i agree..its amongst my favourites too..but on the whole the album is not that great barring that...with respect to fans point of view..kaththi is still many vijay fans favourite album..one album from anirudh in vijay's upcoimg movies..will give u the answer...and abt bgm ..i hope u do watch movies..bgm plays a pretty important role in lifting a particular scenes and movie...just re watch kaththi and mersal/sarkar and see how big the impact has anirudh's bgm played in elevating the scenes and movie on a whole...it plays a very imporatnt role while watching the film...the fight scenes and some masss scenes in sarkar were not able to create impact because of this same lacklusture bgm from arr...while in kaththi the impact of bgm was much better..even here many members pointed out the same that and majority were unhappy with arr again composing for vijay back to back..mersal was one off..it had rahman composing music for a vijay films after 10 years...one good song in an album is not at all good considering the composer is arr...dont let fanism get it into your head...not saying arr is bad..but presently he is not suited for a mass masala film...and many of the members here will agree to it for sure..
    Well said ...BGM nu Anirudh is well apt ...especially for masses

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    just like that..its your opinion only...stats doesnt matter at all..comparing 4 year old songs views with today's views in youtube ...after 4 years a worse song than aalaporan tamizhan will have 10 times its views in youtube..majority of the members here didnt like sarkar album at all..many of them pointed it out too...neethane..lol...en jeevan from theri is itself much much better than neethane..aalaporan tamizhan is good i agree..its amongst my favourites too..but on the whole the album is not that great barring that...with respect to fans point of view..kaththi is still many vijay fans favourite album..one album from anirudh in vijay's upcoimg movies..will give u the answer...and abt bgm ..i hope u do watch movies..bgm plays a pretty important role in lifting a particular scenes and movie...just re watch kaththi and mersal/sarkar and see how big the impact has anirudh's bgm played in elevating the scenes and movie on a whole...it plays a very imporatnt role while watching the film...the fight scenes and some masss scenes in sarkar were not able to create impact because of this same lacklusture bgm from arr...while in kaththi the impact of bgm was much better..even here many members pointed out the same that and majority were unhappy with arr again composing for vijay back to back..mersal was one off..it had rahman composing music for a vijay films after 10 years...one good song in an album is not at all good considering the composer is arr...dont let fanism get it into your head...not saying arr is bad..but presently he is not suited for a mass masala film...and many of the members here will agree to it for sure..
    Thanks 4 the comments and I respect ur opinion. However disagree u on couple of points!!

An album is said 2 b good if it has repeat value too...And alapora tamizhan and neethane has it but none of the kathi song has...Also if u take time period of likes, let's compare sodaku and alapora tamizhan. Both mass films, arr gone 4 making the song a classic and equally mass too..However anirudh gone 4 much used formula like gemini gemini kabini kabni...Result is evident!!! After sarkar album release all pointed out apt album 4 vijay here too...Please look at the comments posted here again...It's after the movie many had diff of opinion considering pic too.. BGM of mersal is equally good 4 me and all reviews that time said so...Sarkar i agree on BGM part, could have been better...But ARR was too busy with the 2.0 works which caused lack of time 4 the same...Having said that I enjoyed top Tucker coming at first two instances and villathy bgm and couple of others too... ccv is another near film which all appreciated the bgm works...slumdog mausam & escape is the bgm that still haunts me and I do not think any indian md can come near to the same, strictly my opinion...ARR is the person who shown bollywood how to compose bgm through Bombay and it's still considered as one of the best in indian films. However I like works of Santhosh Narayanan on bgm dept and he had given his best 4 periyerum perumal. He presently holds the higher rating than anirudh on bgm dept!!

Vijay knows whom to select 4 his films based on feedback from TN and I believe he had selected the md who had given him anthems to celebrate, and not gone 4 the md who had given his fans momentory 'kuthu pattu' to celebrate!!! I would like to agree with Thalapathy Vijay on that!!

U also see Vijay sing 4 first time in this film!!! Enjoy!!!

More @Actor_Vivek Sir On Board.

THALAPATHY-VIVEK One of best Combo Thank you @Atlee_dir @archanakalpathi @agscinemas For bringing back their Magic Expectations getting bigger day by day.

#Thalapathy63

Nice to see that @Atlee_dir - #ThalapathyVijay are bringing the senior comedy experts back in focus with their films..

#Mersal - #Vadivelu

#Thalapathy63 - @Actor_Vivek

Atlee casting cheyunnathil midukan aanu.. Sathyaraj in Raja Rani was a big break for him.. Mahendran in Theri, Vadivelu in Mersal and now Vivek.. Aa koora Soori'de porake pokaathathinu valiyoru nanni..