Page 83 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: BIGIL◄║╝Thalapathy Vijay ■ Nayanthara ■ Atlee ★╝BIGGEST TAMIL GROSSER WW ★

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Whatzapp anappungey

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Anupitein

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

First Single From Whistle

haha

https://www.thehindu.com/entertainme...le29690587.ece

SRK's Zero trailer suddenly trends one year after film release, thanks to Ajith fans and 'Bigil'

With Vijay's Bigil becoming the second-most liked video on YouTube India, fans of Ajith are determined to not let it surpass Shah Rukh Khan's 2018 release

It?s common to see a Bollywood or Kollywood film?s trailer trend online before its release or even when the film releases, as fans are eager to promote their stars.
    However, Twitterati were surprised to see the trailer of Shah Rukh Khan?s 2018 film Zero suddenly trend online, as well as garner likes and comments at a increasing rate on YouTube ? almost a year since the film?s release. Starring SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, Zero was directed by directed by Aanand L. Rai, and released to mixed reviews.

So why is the trailer suddenly trending this week? Last Saturday, the trailer of Kollywood star Vijay?s Bigil dropped, and quickly became YouTube India?s second-most liked trailer with 1.9 million likes in three days. Zero remains the most-liked video on YouTube India with 2 million likes currently ? and Ajith fans are determined to keep it that way!
    ALSO READ
    Kollywood social media is notorious for ?Thala-Thalapathy? fights that break out everyday between fans of actors Ajith and Vijay, as they try to surpass each other towards making their star?s name or moniker trend on top of the Indian charts for various reasons: be it a film release or their birthdays or in some cases, a new photo or even wedding anniversaries.
    With Bigil climbing up the YouTube India popularity charts and still three weeks left for the film?s release, fans of actor Ajith want to make sure Zero remains India?s most-liked video.
    Ironically, it has been touted that Shah Rukh Khan?s next Bollywood film will be with Bigil director Atlee. SRK recently watched tthe Bigil trailer and called it, ?Chak De on steroids?. Starring Vijay, Nayanthara and Jackie Shroff, the film is set for a Deepavali 2019 release.
    Last edited by Dylan; 10-15-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    Be kind, rewind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    haha

https://www.thehindu.com/entertainme...le29690587.ece

SRK's Zero trailer suddenly trends one year after film release, thanks to Ajith fans and 'Bigil'

With Vijay's Bigil becoming the second-most liked video on YouTube India, fans of Ajith are determined to not let it surpass Shah Rukh Khan's 2018 release

It?s common to see a Bollywood or Kollywood film?s trailer trend online before its release or even when the film releases, as fans are eager to promote their stars.
    However, Twitterati were surprised to see the trailer of Shah Rukh Khan?s 2018 film Zero suddenly trend online, as well as garner likes and comments at a increasing rate on YouTube ? almost a year since the film?s release. Starring SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, Zero was directed by directed by Aanand L. Rai, and released to mixed reviews.

So why is the trailer suddenly trending this week? Last Saturday, the trailer of Kollywood star Vijay?s Bigil dropped, and quickly became YouTube India?s second-most liked trailer with 1.9 million likes in three days. Zero remains the most-liked video on YouTube India with 2 million likes currently ? and Ajith fans are determined to keep it that way!
    ALSO READ
    Kollywood social media is notorious for ?Thala-Thalapathy? fights that break out everyday between fans of actors Ajith and Vijay, as they try to surpass each other towards making their star?s name or moniker trend on top of the Indian charts for various reasons: be it a film release or their birthdays or in some cases, a new photo or even wedding anniversaries.
    With Bigil climbing up the YouTube India popularity charts and still three weeks left for the film?s release, fans of actor Ajith want to make sure Zero remains India?s most-liked video.
    Ironically, it has been touted that Shah Rukh Khan?s next Bollywood film will be with Bigil director Atlee. SRK recently watched tthe Bigil trailer and called it, ?Chak De on steroids?. Starring Vijay, Nayanthara and Jackie Shroff, the film is set for a Deepavali 2019 release.
    :enenekollu: psycho fans ..

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post

apoo ini 10 days ee ull alle rls inu..

Sent from my RMX1901 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by King Amal View Post
    apoo ini 10 days ee ull alle rls inu..

Athe..next Friday ...

Quote Originally Posted by rinshad View Post
    Appo 25 th fix ayi lle, palakkad avide anenn ariyoo?
    Priya & Sathya Aanu Ipo Kelkunath..Main Screen Sathya Aanu..Priya or Aromayil ethenkilum onnu aayrkm 2nd screen..

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    Athe..next Friday ...

ivar eni enna date officially vidunne.. 😑

രാംരാജ് മൂവിസിലെ ബിഗിൽ ഫാൻസ് ഷോ സ്ക്രീൻ 2 - വിലെ മുഴുവൻ ടിക്കറ്റുകളും വിറ്റു പോയിരിക്കുന്നു, ഇതോടു കൂടി 4.30 ക്ക് ഉള്ള ഫാൻസ് ഷോയുടെ 2 സ്ക്രീനുകളും ഫുൾ ആയിരിക്കുന്നു...!😍😍🙏 ഇത് ചരിത്രം..
    ബിഗിൽ show timings will update Soon😍
    Ramraj Movies 4K 3D DOLBY ATMOS Punalur