Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucifer - Don David Watch

Banned

Default Lucifer - Don David Watch

Politics is business...!! Just dirty business!! This is what the whole movie is and can be described as Gang thriller with the political shades. And the movie has a weak script with some mass scenes in between makes fans happy, i repeat, fans happy. Flawless and shaky direction with enough of emotions, unwanted or sometimes not presented in a matter of willingness and have a loud background score makes irritated,Predictable twists in both halves also doesnt makes any impact. Length does a wide negative in whole too with an unwanted item song brings the continuity in lagging. And climax is just revenge things and action. Lal and Raj being together in a single Frame is energetic. And tail end is an cheerfull moment for fans....
    Lalettan lost the energetic performance except for his actions and his screen presence is okeyish while Stephen Nedumpally, this name is just mass throughout. But couldnt conveyed better both by Murali and Prithvi.
    Cliched plot with so much of characters, doesnt deeper enough for anyone moves the movie throughout for a lengthier run in between lag is main highlight.

Prithvi has nothing to do great except actions as cameo.. while manju is decent. Hats off to Sujith Vasudev for a brilliant shots and frames and to the action choreographer.. Some of the scenes in between is applaudable but not for the whole movie...
    Movie has surprises, masses, emotions, dialogues, everything, but most of them lacks the punch and depth, and this is not what prithvi should debut as a directer..!!

Once again i appreciate for Sujiths frames and shots...

Theatre-JB Cinemas
    Place- Nallila
    Status-HF
    Showtime-6.15 AM
    Rating-1.5 / 5
    Verdict-Below Average
    Strictly My opinion (Means not fan biased)

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

after movie response eganey

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jumail pala View Post
    after movie response eganey
    fans happy... tail end boosted their enjoyment

Appo sheri...

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Politics is business...!! Just dirty business!! This is what the whole movie is and can be described as Gang thriller with the political shades. And the movie has a weak script with some mass scenes in between makes fans happy, i repeat, fans happy. Flawless and shaky direction with enough of emotions, unwanted or sometimes not presented in a matter of willingness and have a loud background score makes irritated,Predictable twists in both halves also doesnt makes any impact. Length does a wide negative in whole too with an unwanted item song brings the continuity in lagging. And climax is just revenge things and action. Lal and Raj being together in a single Frame is energetic. And tail end is an cheerfull moment for fans....
    Lalettan lost the energetic performance except for his actions and his screen presence is okeyish while Stephen Nedumpally, this name is just mass throughout. But couldnt conveyed better both by Murali and Prithvi.
    Cliched plot with so much of characters, doesnt deeper enough for anyone moves the movie throughout for a lengthier run in between lag is main highlight.

Prithvi has nothing to do great except actions as cameo.. while manju is decent. Hats off to Sujith Vasudev for a brilliant shots and frames and to the action choreographer.. Some of the scenes in between is applaudable but not for the whole movie...
    Movie has surprises, masses, emotions, dialogues, everything, but most of them lacks the punch and depth, and this is not what prithvi should debut as a directer..!!

Theatre-JB Cinemas
    Place- Nallila
    Status-HF
    Showtime-6.15 AM
    Rating-1.5 / 5
    Verdict-Below Average

OMG ....1.5 /5 totally disappointed......

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post

Theatre-JB Cinemas
    Place- Nallila
    Status-HF
    Showtime-6.15 AM
    Rating-1.5 / 5
    Verdict-Below Average

Ithe genre'l Ulla vere oru movie'yumayi onnu compare cheyyamo ?? Like Ramleela ??

Enthanu expect cheyyendathu ennariyana...

Tovino??? Hows he