View Poll Results: who is your favorite DC SuperHero/SuperVillain?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman

10 66.67%
  • Superman

6 40.00%
  • Flash

1 6.67%
  • Aquaman

3 20.00%
  • Wonder Woman

4 26.67%
  • Shazam

0 0%
  • Darkseid

0 0%
  • Lex Luthor

0 0%
  • Joker

7 46.67%
  • Cat Woman

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: DC UNIVERSE (DCU)⭐️DC ELSEWORLDS⭐️Chapter One: Gods and Monsters

Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn in Joker 2

The Flash: Early Reactions.

"DC’s 'The Flash' is TREMENDOUS! Forget DC, it is without a doubt among the best superhero films ever made. An all-timer. Inventive storytelling, FANTASTIC action sequences, great cast. SO MANY nerdy details. I’m in tears at the end. Everything you want from a superhero film & more"

"Damn, 'The Flash' is good! It’s super inventive both visually and in concept. The dynamic of two Barry Allen’s is crazy well done. Emotions hit me intensely hard, solid surprises, and it got me wanting to watch again and really eager to see how they follow it. Well done."

"'The Flash' is awesome! One of the very best DC movies, a perfect blend of action, heart & humor! So many WOW & chill-inducing moments that longtime DC fans will love! EZRA MILLER is superb (twice, actually!) & MICHAEL KEATON’s still got it!"

"'The Flash' is fantastic. I know Ezra Miller has made a lot of mistakes but they are soooooo good in this movie. Loved Keaton, the action, humor and emotion. Andy Muschietti has crafted something special. Thumbs way up. WB didn’t show the after the credits scenes."

"Just watched 'The Flash' at CinemaCon. It has some stuff in it you will not believe and it showcases much more of Barry Allen’s powers. It is indeed one of DC’s best and fits nicely as a bridge story between the old and new DCEU franchises. It’s also the funniest DC movie."

"'The Flash' is pretty great, and it makes sense to me now why DC didn't shelve this one. Michael Keaton is ... chef's kiss. I didn't realize how much I needed Keaton's Batman in my life again. Some really emotional moments here. Sasha Calle is awesome - I want to see more of her!"

"'The Flash' is massively entertaining! Extraordinarily funny, but still has solid emotional stakes. It’s one of the better multiverse movies out there. Tons of fun surprises. A genuinely superb superhero movie - one of the best in a long time! Very, very satisfying."

"'THE FLASH:' First hr is pretty fantastic. Strikes the perfect tone. Ezra is great. Heroic. Funny. Emotional. The last hr is MOSTLY terrible. Just an utter mess that’ll leave you asking, “what the HELL is going on?” Fan service & DC villain problem strike again. Mixed bag overall."

"'The Flash' manages to deliver glorious high thrills. Andy Muschietti captures what many of us have always dreamed for a cinematic Flash story. But there's also plenty of just *bizarre* decisions. Some story related and others technical. Not amazing but still pretty good at times.

"This is neither one of the best superhero movies of our time nor a total dumpster fire, which it easily could have been! My prediction: general audiences are totally going to enjoy this. Long time DC fans are going to walk away very happy too. It's tailored for that experience."
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    The Flash: Early Reactions.

"DC’s 'The Flash' is TREMENDOUS! Forget DC, it is without a doubt among the best superhero films ever made. An all-timer. Inventive storytelling, FANTASTIC action sequences, great cast. SO MANY nerdy details. I’m in tears at the end. Everything you want from a superhero film & more"

"Damn, 'The Flash' is good! It’s super inventive both visually and in concept. The dynamic of two Barry Allen’s is crazy well done. Emotions hit me intensely hard, solid surprises, and it got me wanting to watch again and really eager to see how they follow it. Well done."

"'The Flash' is awesome! One of the very best DC movies, a perfect blend of action, heart & humor! So many WOW & chill-inducing moments that longtime DC fans will love! EZRA MILLER is superb (twice, actually!) & MICHAEL KEATON’s still got it!"

"'The Flash' is fantastic. I know Ezra Miller has made a lot of mistakes but they are soooooo good in this movie. Loved Keaton, the action, humor and emotion. Andy Muschietti has crafted something special. Thumbs way up. WB didn’t show the after the credits scenes."

"Just watched 'The Flash' at CinemaCon. It has some stuff in it you will not believe and it showcases much more of Barry Allen’s powers. It is indeed one of DC’s best and fits nicely as a bridge story between the old and new DCEU franchises. It’s also the funniest DC movie."

"'The Flash' is pretty great, and it makes sense to me now why DC didn't shelve this one. Michael Keaton is ... chef's kiss. I didn't realize how much I needed Keaton's Batman in my life again. Some really emotional moments here. Sasha Calle is awesome - I want to see more of her!"

"'The Flash' is massively entertaining! Extraordinarily funny, but still has solid emotional stakes. It’s one of the better multiverse movies out there. Tons of fun surprises. A genuinely superb superhero movie - one of the best in a long time! Very, very satisfying."

"'THE FLASH:' First hr is pretty fantastic. Strikes the perfect tone. Ezra is great. Heroic. Funny. Emotional. The last hr is MOSTLY terrible. Just an utter mess that’ll leave you asking, “what the HELL is going on?” Fan service & DC villain problem strike again. Mixed bag overall."

"'The Flash' manages to deliver glorious high thrills. Andy Muschietti captures what many of us have always dreamed for a cinematic Flash story. But there's also plenty of just *bizarre* decisions. Some story related and others technical. Not amazing but still pretty good at times.

"This is neither one of the best superhero movies of our time nor a total dumpster fire, which it easily could have been! My prediction: general audiences are totally going to enjoy this. Long time DC fans are going to walk away very happy too. It's tailored for that experience."
    Trailer kandappole pratheeksha nannaayi undaayirunnu ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...ovie-1.6826721

The flash budgeted around 220mn $ +....

That makes breakeven around 500-600 mn $ + at box office

Saw The Flash last night from Ibn Novo IMAX, Dubai.

A complete entertainer with lots of fan services. Treat for DC Fans.

Looks like DC back on track.

Aavesham - 3/5 | Jai Ganesh - 2/5 | VS - 2.5/5 | Godzilla x Kong 3/5 | Aadu Jeevitham - 5/5 | Manjummel Boys - 4/5 | Bramayugam - 4.5/5 | Premalu 3.5/5 |