View Poll Results: who is your favorite DC SuperHero/SuperVillain?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman

10 66.67%
  • Superman

6 40.00%
  • Flash

1 6.67%
  • Aquaman

3 20.00%
  • Wonder Woman

4 26.67%
  • Shazam

0 0%
  • Darkseid

0 0%
  • Lex Luthor

0 0%
  • Joker

7 46.67%
  • Cat Woman

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: DC UNIVERSE (DCU)⭐️DC ELSEWORLDS⭐️Chapter One: Gods and Monsters

James gunn to direct next Superman movie

Gunn :

“Yes, I’m directing Superman: Legacy to be released on July 11, 2025. My brother Matt told me when he saw the release date he started to cry. I asked him why. He said, “Dude, it’s Dad’s birthday.” I hadn’t realized.

I lost my Dad almost three years ago. He was my best friend. He didn’t understand me as a kid, but he supported my love of comics and my love of film and I wouldn’t be making this movie now without him.

It has been a long road to this point. I was offered Superman years ago - I initially said no because I didn't have a way in that felt unique and fun and emotional that gave Superman the dignity he deserved.

Then a bit less than a year ago I saw a way in, in many ways centering around Superman’s heritage - how both his aristocratic Kryptonian parents and his Kansas farmer parents inform who he is and the choices he makes.

So I chose to finally take on writing the script. But I was hesitant to direct, despite the constant pestering by Peter Safran and others to commit (sorry, Peter).

Just because I write something doesn’t mean I feel it in my bones, visually and emotionally, enough to spend over two years directing it, especially not something of this magnitude.

But, the long and the short of it is, I love this script, and I’m incredibly excited as we begin this journey. #UpUpandAway

Saw Shazam 2 last night. Loved it. Like previous installment - it's funny & entertaining. Zachary Levi . 3/5 from me

PS : There are 2 post credit scenes

Aavesham - 3/5 | Jai Ganesh - 2/5 | VS - 2.5/5 | Godzilla x Kong 3/5 | Aadu Jeevitham - 5/5 | Manjummel Boys - 4/5 | Bramayugam - 4.5/5 | Premalu 3.5/5 |

5. Likes advaithh09 liked this post

Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023)

A fun enough sequel.

It isn't quite the breath of fresh air that Shazam was, but this sequel comes close with solid performances and an action-packed plot. Pretty much like its predecessor, Fury of the Gods is fun while it lasts.
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Shazam 2 opens with a highly disappointing 30 mn $..

Budgeted around 125 mn $

Breakeven estimated around 300 mn $.

Considering the opening it will be lucky to get 180 mn $ ww by the end of it's run

Next flop in line after antman.....

Trailer Tomorrow.