Thread: Corona Papers:- Not a typical Priyadarshan product

Default Corona Papers:- Not a typical Priyadarshan product

Audi :- PVR

This is mainly the story of a police officer played by Siddique whose life and career is completely in doldrums because of some of his colleagues. This is also the story of a honest young cop named Rahul(Shane Nigam) and his experiences and his dedication towards his job without compromising his principles.

Other actors like Shine Tom , Gayathrie , Jean paul etc have done their roles perfectly. The actress who played the police officer is not upto the mark.

Positives:- Pace of the movie which keeps you engaged, no unnecessary comedy for the sake of comedy, performance of actors except for one or two, frames and transitions which sometimes remind you of Priyans old movies

Negatives:- Shane nigams character is supposed to be from Palakkad. He should have learnt the palakkad slang before doing this movie. But he still uses the same old Kochi slang. The lady who played the police officer. Romantic angle between Shane Nigam and Gayathrie who looks elder to him... Towards the end there are some emotional and philosophical dialogues between Siddiques character and Shane's character which I felt was totally unwanted

About the genre this is not a thriller but a gripping fast police story

Rating :- 3/5

Box office expectations:- Chances that the movie will pick up from Sunday onwards and end up a hit because there is no reason that the movie should flop according to me.
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 04-08-2023 at 12:24 AM.
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

2. Likes Sree Tcr, Celebrity liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

So priyadarshan made a comeback after marakkar debalce.

Sent from my moto g31 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post
    So priyadarshan made a comeback after marakkar debalce.

Sent from my moto g31 using Tapatalk
    Yes a sort of. Quality wise and content wise yes. In terms of box office yet to be seen

Sent from my CPH2505 using Tapatalk
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

Thanks ML….

7. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Thanks bro

9. Likes Movie Lover liked this post