Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ ⚽️ 2018-19 UEFA Nations League ⚽️ ⚽️ : Portugal are Champions

wondered what all the fuss around joao felix is all about...
    he might turn out good tomorrow but yesterday's performance was way short off 120million...

Matthijs de Ligt and Virgil van Dijk form a formidable centre-back duo for the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    wondered what all the fuss around joao felix is all about...
    he might turn out good tomorrow but yesterday's performance was way short off 120million...
    Agents cash irakki news kodukkunnathaavum
    Established and Proven players nte value aayi

Banned

🤦*♂️ what has John Stones done! https://t.co/8LbfpLcOJQ

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Stones disasterclass makes England wait even longer for a competitive final appearance!! Thought the game was in our hands when lingard scored that second only to be ruled out for tightest of offside calls by the VAR since then stones gifts two goals to holland

3rd place
    Switzerland v England - Sun 9/6/19, 6:30pm - Live on Sony Ten 2

Final
    Portugal v Netherlands - Mon 10/6/19, 12:15am - Live on Sony Ten 2
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Stones disasterclass makes England wait even longer for a competitive final appearance!! Thought the game was in our hands when lingard scored that second only to be ruled out for tightest of offside calls by the VAR since then stones gifts two goals to holland

Deserved victory for the Dutch , England midfield was also poor, they didn't control the game at all (None of the Top 6 clubs in England is having a English dominating midfield)
    Midfield trio of Delph-Rice-Barkley tells you the story , all average players
    The back four also not good enough to play against even bigger opponents
    Depay's vigilance the reason for those two goals , de Ligt made up for his mistake with a great header ( Looks like he is value for money )
    Stones not playing for Man City , who have world class players all around ...playing from the back is OK but with these set of players
    Happy that Netherlands reached the finals

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Deserved victory for the Dutch , England midfield was also poor, they didn't control the game at all (None of the Top 6 clubs in England is having a English dominating midfield)
    Midfield trio of Delph-Rice-Barkley tells you the story , all average players
    The back four also not good enough to play against even bigger opponents
    Depay's vigilance the reason for those two goals , de Ligt made up for his mistake with a great header ( Looks like he is value for money )
    Stones not playing for Man City , who have world class players all around ...playing from the back is OK but with these set of players
    Happy that Netherlands reached the finals
    England missed many key players like Arnold,Joe Gomez, etc especially ..Rice was quite impressive considering its only his second start, need more creativity from midfield which would hopefully come to fruition with the rise of Foden and co! England back line keep giving away mistakes maguire walker n stones didn't look convincing at all!

That said Netherlands team as I predicted some months back is well n truly on the way up frenkie de jong is a class apart! Even more amazing players coming thru like Ihhataren, Gravenberch etc

Depay had a really poor game though!!

Last edited by perumal; 06-07-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Banned

This is how close England was to a spot in major finals 😐😐😐