Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you my dear FK... Please catch Ranam in theatres on Sept 6th!

Smile Thank you my dear FK... Please catch Ranam in theatres on Sept 6th!

Hi FK friends,

I'm so glad to come back on my favourite forum. Back when I knew nothing much about films, Forum Keralam was a platform where I got to learn and interact with others with the same passion towards cinema as me.

I remember talking about films and actors. Just like everyone I also did talk about acting, when I knew nothing about it really. Just like many of you, I was and still am a fan of many of Malayalam film industry's many icons.

Forum Keralam opened a platform for me to talk and discuss about upcoming movies, when I was growing in an area with no other Malayalees who would interact on the same wavelength as the members on here. Looking back a lot of silly conversations and alot of fun nonetheless.

Long story short, this is just a Thank You to Forum Keralam and its many members for helping me grow in my passion towards cinema, particularly Malayalam Cinema!

As some of you know, I got a role in the film RANAM which is about to release on the 6th. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me intentionally and unintentionally through this platform.

This was nothing more than a dream coming true for me, for someone who was initially passionate to become a filmmaker to get the first exposure in the world of films in a big project alongside the superstar Prithviraj, our very own Rajuvettan was nothing but a blessing. That being said, it was somewhat a challenge to step into the shoes of acting.

Something I was never really familiar with and was completely a new experience, but one thing I felt was, I learned more about the struggles actors and a lot of great filmmakers face in bringing out a solid film. The way I look at every actor/filmmaker/writer/technician,etc.. etc. in films has changed profoundly. I learned to really respect the process and their hardwork, because through this experience I realized how challenging it was.

I got the role through applying to the Casting Call, and doing several rounds of auditions. Until I was selected. After being selected I was also told to lose weight and muscle mass for the role. It was another challenge to lose 10 kg and become a completely different character that is far different from the real me physically and mentally to play the role of a skinny teenager!

But coming in front of the camera was a different playing field and I loved every bit of it! It was a challenge to pickup things when everyone else knew exactly what they were doing, but I learned so much and It made me realize this is the world I truly want to be part of.

I hope everyone goes and sees RANAM on September 6th, it will be a remarkable experience yet to see in Malayalam Cinema I will guarantee that. Nirmalettan is an absolute genius, he will be one of the notable names in the list of directors in Malayalam Cinema.

I really hope all the my friends and members on here also support my first ever venture to films. Just like you guys, I had no prior film connections or any sort of background in the industry.

I really wish to see our very talented FK members in the industry and I know it is hard for people like us who have no background or any prior experience, but one day your struggles and persistence will lead to something big.
    Trust me, I tried my luck many times, and got rejected many more times until I was able to get this one.

So don't lose hope and keep striving. Keep in mind guys, that I'm still learning and have miles to go to be a good actor. So I'm bound to make many mistakes, and that is good because from you only truly learn from your mistakes. This is just a stepping stone of what I hope to be a journey filled with many stepping stones to become hopefully a good actor and maybe even a filmmaker one day.

I shall say it again, but yeah I really hope you guys support me like you did for many of the things I tried doing to make a mark.

Hope to see you guys in theatres, and hopefully I could meet many of you guys!

I shall end by saying thank you FK once again.

Signing off,

Mathew Arun AKA Vigathakumaran

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

All the best...

May this be the first step towards your giant leap into the Mollywood.. All the very best brother..
    The worst part in missing someone is to realize that we are going to miss them forever

All the very best Vigathakumaran ....wish you all the success ....
    really appreciable that you put this thank you note here .....
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

All the best!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Best Of Luck..Wishing U All Sucess And Let Ur Debut Be Memorable..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

All the best bro

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using Tapatalk

All the best vigathakumaran....... grt days ahead.....
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

photo ???????????????

All the best...!!!