Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooja Talks: Varathan (4/5) Extreme Violence & Ranam Tail End Review

FK Visitor

Default Pooja Talks: Varathan (4/5) Extreme Violence & Ranam Tail End Review

Varathan: As a girl who was born in Kerala, grew up & studied in Chennai, it's always been an irritating experience whenever I visit my village in Kerala, because of the people's extreme attitude, either decent or ogling. I always had to hear negative comments from my relatives regarding my dressing, but I am brought up that way and I don't want to change my lifestyle for people who I see once or twice a year. When the female lead of Varathan, Priya had these experiences I could see myself in the movie and that?s the big reason why this movie became special to me. At least once in a lifetime that a girl have went through these dilemmas, and have wished if there was a guy who would have supported her through these unwanted circumstances. Abin becomes a superhero when he stood with the people whom he loved and went through any extreme to attain their peace. Peace and freedom are the hopes that a person can desire for, and the central characters of Varathangos to their hometown to attain these, but later gets denied and turned out to be their blue moon wish, whether they succeeded or not turns out to be the later half. Fahad can be called as the current best actor of MTown, and he can take MTown to any level without making any producers cry for their profit. The movie shined in all aspects so listing them one by one is not fair, or rather we can simply say a Perfect Movie.

Verdict: Excellent

Tail End: Had a chance to watch a recent Hollywood film. Good Start..ZzzzzzzZZzzzzz. Interval: good PopCorn..Zzzzzzzzz...Grrrrrr...Climax?.Dishyoom Dishyooom?..Turn of that alarm dude...Ohh finished.Cool...Nice sleeping pill...claps

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

adipoli ................
    CHORI CHORI TERI MERI LOVE STORY CHALNE DE.......
    CHORI CHORI TERI MERI LOVE STORY CHALNE DE.......

thanks pooja

Pooja thanks for your review. But I beg to differ on what you say about people in Kerala. You are talking about a remote Kerala village which is there in the movie. Or maybe it is during your childhood. Places like Kochi are not like what you say. The incidents which happened in the movie can happen in a village in TN too or anywhere in the world.

Maybe you had a bitter experience in Kerala but Iam staying in kochi and it is better than places elsewhere in Kerala

FK SULTHAN

@pooja ms

you are one of the sensible reviewer in fk ...

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    @pooja ms

Alpamokke mayathil pathappikku manushyaa

8. Likes loudspeaker, Movie Lover liked this post

Thanks for the review

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by loudspeaker View Post
    adipoli ................
    Quote Originally Posted by asuyalu View Post
    thanks pooja
    Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    Thanks for the review
    Thank you folks

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by loudspeaker View Post
    adipoli ................
    Quote Originally Posted by asuyalu View Post
    thanks pooja
    Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    Thanks for the review
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Pooja thanks for your review. But I beg to differ on what you say about people in Kerala. You are talking about a remote Kerala village which is there in the movie. Or maybe it is during your childhood. Places like Kochi are not like what you say. The incidents which happened in the movie can happen in a village in TN too or anywhere in the world.

Maybe you had a bitter experience in Kerala but Iam staying in kochi and it is better than places elsewhere in Kerala
    I wasnt being biased since I clearly mentioned "village." I know urban life is different in Kerala & I was in Kochi for 6 months and I was surprised how well people are advanced in their attitude...

12. Likes Movie Lover liked this post
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    @pooja ms

Thanks kandahassan