Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BHARAT◄║╝★Salman Khan★Katrina Kaif★Disha Patani★Ali Abbas Zafar★325cr WW★

Biggest hit of the year... bhaijaan best performance aakum enn prathekshikunu

Kidukan Trailer... Salman

Bhai Box Office Polichuadukkum..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

trailer kollam...

Few questions that popped up in mind after watching the trailer of Bharat...
    1. I am yet to watch the foreign original, but I wonder if the story is a perfect fit for a ' Salman' starrer.
    2. Will the quality be compromised for the sake of commercial values. 'Mass moments' are a must in Salman films. If so, why take up such off beat themes, that brings me to my first question, why remake a foreign film
    3. The last time, Salman remade a foreign film, the result was pretty disastrous. Ali Abbas is better suited to direct a crowd pleaser than Kabir Khan, but it is indeed a tough task to satisfy both the Salman fans as well as the critics in equal measure. Will he manage that tight ropewalk? I am skeptical
    4. Even non salman films are praising the trailer. Just wait. The movie might have a different story to tell. Tubelight too had a decent trailer, the film however turned out to be an absolute dud.
    Salman seems to be in his elements after a while and Katrina has improved vastly. If she works more on her dialogue delivery she can be one hell of an actor.Jackie Shroff deserves a better deal. You cannot ask him to play same roles again and again. He is a much better actor than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bhat View Post
    Few questions that popped up in mind after watching the trailer of Bharat... 1. I am yet to watch the foreign original, but I wonder if the story is a perfect fit for a ' Salman' starrer.
    2. Will the quality be compromised for the sake of commercial values. 'Mass moments' are a must in Salman films. If so, why take up such off beat themes, that brings me to my first question, why remake a foreign film 3. The last time, Salman remade a foreign film, the result was pretty disastrous. Ali Abbas is better suited to direct a crowd pleaser than Kabir Khan, but it is indeed a tough task to satisfy both the Salman fans as well as the critics in equal measure. Will he manage that tight ropewalk? I am skeptical 4. Even non salman films are praising the trailer. Just wait. The movie might have a different story to tell. Tubelight too had a decent trailer, the film however turned out to be an absolute dud. Salman seems to be in his elements after a while and Katrina has improved vastly. If she works more on her dialogue delivery she can be one hell of an actor.Jackie Shroff deserves a better deal. You cannot ask him to play same roles again and again. He is a much better actor than that.
    Bajrangi Bhaijaan has proved that Salman can pull off a movie even without mass elements... that movie did not have a favourable romance track, did not have salman bashing up villains, on the contrary it even went to the extent of forcing Salman to chip his acting talents... agreed Tubelight was a flop but then it needed to be a flop, it did not have anything in it to be a hit... this one on the other hand, seems to me, has all the right ingredients and that too peppered in the right narrative structure... it will have moments where salman can do his mass, it will have moments where salman can do a bit of class and it will have moments which would be enough for the critics not to dwell much into the negatives about the movie... this will be Salman's version of My Name is Khan or Lal Singh Chadda...

Kidukkan song