Thread: Pariyerum Perumal : What a great piece of Art

Threaded View

Default Pariyerum Perumal : What a great piece of Art

I go for a review normally when I feel so overwhelmed after watching a movie.. Same here.. Actually I am not writing as a review. I haven't seen anything related to this movie in FK yet . This film is definitely something we should all know about as film lovers IMO .

Tamil film Industry is impressing again after movies like Aruvi. Recently there are many movies to pick like 96,vadachennai, ratchasan etc.

This movie is a gem.. I have seen reviews telling "movie of the decade" and I have no offence in it..

Maari Selvaraj ..mannnnnn.. What a film making yaar .. Such a flawless genuine attempt..Takes you completely into the movie.. The way he use the visuals ,symbols,art and everything ..mind blowing

Performances : Flawless completely.. kathir talented youngster , Anandi , All others

Music : Santhosh Narayanan .. ufff another level music.. Rap music with heavy lyrics will knock you out.. Initially you might think what he is doing with rap music in such a movie but there is a whole lot of emotions conveyed..It has the frustration,rebellion,helplessness and so on.

Script : Solid..just can't separate reality from movie..

Dialogues : Heavily Hard hitter one liners.. Some might give you a pause or a lump in the throat..

I have got goosebumps in the scenes where principal speaks to perumal . Also the father episode is absolutely touching...

Overall, an exemplary film which is totally engaging yet realistic.. Please go n watch ..

IMDB rating : 9.5 ..

Just saw this got selected to some film festival along with Peranbu .. Oh my dear Peranbu , Where are you ???
    Last edited by mujthaba; 10-30-2018 at 11:04 PM.