Thread: Pariyerum Perumal : What a great piece of Art

Default Pariyerum Perumal : What a great piece of Art

I go for a review normally when I feel so overwhelmed after watching a movie.. Same here.. Actually I am not writing as a review. I haven't seen anything related to this movie in FK yet . This film is definitely something we should all know about as film lovers IMO .

Tamil film Industry is impressing again after movies like Aruvi. Recently there are many movies to pick like 96,vadachennai, ratchasan etc.

This movie is a gem.. I have seen reviews telling "movie of the decade" and I have no offence in it..

Maari Selvaraj ..mannnnnn.. What a film making yaar .. Such a flawless genuine attempt..Takes you completely into the movie.. The way he use the visuals ,symbols,art and everything ..mind blowing

Performances : Flawless completely.. kathir talented youngster , Anandi , All others

Music : Santhosh Narayanan .. ufff another level music.. Rap music with heavy lyrics will knock you out.. Initially you might think what he is doing with rap music in such a movie but there is a whole lot of emotions conveyed..It has the frustration,rebellion,helplessness and so on.

Script : Solid..just can't separate reality from movie..

Dialogues : Heavily Hard hitter one liners.. Some might give you a pause or a lump in the throat..

I have got goosebumps in the scenes where principal speaks to perumal . Also the father episode is absolutely touching...

Overall, an exemplary film which is totally engaging yet realistic.. Please go n watch ..

IMDB rating : 9.5 ..

Just saw this got selected to some film festival along with Peranbu .. Oh my dear Peranbu , Where are you ???
    Last edited by mujthaba; 10-30-2018 at 11:04 PM.

2. Likes PunchHaaji, VinuVerma, K K R, Saathan liked this post

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

thanks.......

Thanks for the Review.........

FK Regular

Watched it over the weekend... Really good movie... The father incident was really touching... Didnt understand the relevance why the old man got up from his seat in the bus when Perumaal boards the bus and sits next to him until later in the end of the movie... Must watch... A lot of good meaningful tamil movies this year

Quote Originally Posted by VinuVerma View Post
    Watched it over the weekend... Really good movie... The father incident was really touching... Didnt understand the relevance why the old man got up from his seat in the bus when Perumaal boards the bus and sits next to him until later in the end of the movie... Must watch... A lot of good meaningful tamil movies this year
    Swantham caste allatha aalukale konnu kula devathaye prasadippikunna aalanu aa old man. When hero came for help to old man with Yogi babu's character, old man thought they were same caste. When he realized they r different caste, he got up from seat.
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Thanks for the review!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Super movie

Sent from my GIONEE A1 using Tapatalk