Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooja Talks: Drama (1/5) Trauma On Viewer !

FK Visitor

Default Pooja Talks: Drama (1/5) Trauma On Viewer !

One of my friends recommended me to watch a Malayalam film called Paleri Manikyam, and it was one of the initial Malayalam films I ever watched. The poetic way of storytelling in Paleri Manikyam is very notable and a reference for the future filmmakers because the film portrayed two dimensions and periods of life in a perfect manner where a critique can't even question the fantasy discussed in the film. After watching Paleri Manikyam director Ranjith entered in my top five best director's list, and it's quite ironic that he is now in my worst directors list because of his recent outings like Kadal Kadannoru Mathukutty, Loham, and Leela. Now Drama adds to the list. Drama deals with the story of human emotions on Malayalees settled abroad and how they deal with the funeral services of their loved ones. Mohanlal plays the character of Rajagopal who runs funeral services, and the drama opens up when the death of Rosamma happens and Rajagopal and co enters the stage to do the funeral services. The film is a total mess with incomplete scenes and characters, and not even a single best performance in the film to mention. Mohanlal really needs a comeback in acting that too with a good movie because his recent outings are so horrible and can't even tolerate for thirty minutes. The film diminishes the quality as it goes further and reaches the falling action and ends with a horrible resolution. The film is a perfect example of how a film should not be, and director Ranjith can be proud because of the reference of how a film should be and should not be are his two films that stand in two different extremes. In the end, Drama becomes a Trauma on the viewer.

Rating: 1/5
    Verdict: Avoidable!

2. Likes abhimallu, PunchHaaji, Malik liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

You gave very good ratings for Puthan Panam directed by the same person and you had also posted that you loved the movie "White", right ? and for the same director's same kind of "boring" movie you are giving 1/5. I think you would have enjoyed Drama if Mammotty had played the lead role. This is just my feeling (read some of your previous posts).

After going through many of your posts, I feel that you better avoid Mohanlal movies, since he is such a "bad" actor you are not gonna enjoy that movie anyway. And you can save some money too :)

I couldn't resist myself from posting this, but if admins feel that my words are offensive, feel free to delete this post.

Anyway thank you for your "honest" review :)
    Last edited by chackomaster; 11-03-2018 at 10:12 AM.

5. Likes abcxyz123 liked this post
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by chackomaster View Post
    You gave very good ratings for Puthan Panam directed by the same person and you had also posted that you loved the movie "White", right ? and for the same director's same kind of "boring" movie you are giving 1/5. I think you would have enjoyed Drama if Mammotty had played the lead role. This is just my feeling (read some of your previous posts).

After going through many of your posts, I feel that you better avoid Mohanlal movies, since he is such a "bad" actor you are not gonna enjoy that movie anyway. And you can save some money too :)

I couldn't resist myself from posting this, but if admins feel that my words are offensive, feel free to delete this post.

FYI I am not childish to admire an actor and praise his craps...& I have written one sentence review for the movies you mentioned above because I watched them after it came online...the reason why I loved puthan panam was because of the character played by mammootty had some unique style that I never seen in any other characters....and when we come to white the film was told in a women's perspective which is very rare for Indian films...again I repeat I watched those films after it came online...
    One more thing...everyone have their own likes and dislikes...& They dont want others approval

Quote Originally Posted by chackomaster View Post

നിങ്ങൾക്കൊന്നും വേറെ പണിയില്ലേ broi...

ഈ പക്കാ ഫാനിസ(ഹേറ്റിസം)ത്തിന്റെയൊക്കെ അപ്പോസ്തലനമാരെ ഉപദേശിക്കാൻ...😂😂

Just avoidable item...🏃🏃🏃🏃

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

8. Likes abcxyz123, chackomaster liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sankarvp View Post
    നിങ്ങൾക്കൊന്നും വേറെ പണിയില്ലേ broi...

ഈ പക്കാ ഫാനിസ(ഹേറ്റിസം)ത്തിന്റെയൊക്കെ അപ്പോസ്തലനമാരെ ഉപദേശിക്കാൻ...

Just avoidable item...

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk
    Avoid cheythakondu aanu njan pine oru reply-um kodukathe.. But ithrem enkilum paranjillel urangan pattilla..

Ivide nallapole reviews idunavar undu... aarde fan aayalum honest aayittu opinion parayuna film lovers-nte reviews.. Angane ulla palarum negative reviews Drama thread-il thanne post cheythittundu... athoke namuku accept cheyyan oru problem illa..

Pakshe ee review kandpol thanne "honest" alla, entho oru fake item aanu ennu feel cheythu, athanu ithrem paranjathu...

ivite ellatharam itemsum untu. Kure ennam mohanlal threadil vannu neutral chamanchu preview kidu adipoli ennoke ittitu, padam irankumbo aruboran , maduppan ennitum. vere chilar book my showil keri kalla reviews itu kalikkum (dead rubber - aalu ipo valia exclusive veeran aanu ) mukalil paranchekunna sathanam pinne mohanlaline puchichu aanu eposhum review ituka, itrakku pucham aanelum ella patavumm vitathe keri kantu kalayum . mammootyde ellam ok aanu, kannu thatathe irikan chilapo onno rando patam kollila ennu parayum. ithoke kantu kantu rasikuka. allathe entha veruthe nammute samayam kalanchu thread hit aakanta.

ee review kant pulakitharayi varunnavarum , ithinte original idyum oke ipo varum like and comment itan
    ee padachon aalooru sambavatta!! '

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. sunny View Post
    ivite ellatharam itemsum untu. Kure ennam mohanlal threadil vannu neutral chamanchu preview kidu adipoli ennoke ittitu, padam irankumbo aruboran , maduppan ennitum. vere chilar book my showil keri kalla reviews itu kalikkum (dead rubber - aalu ipo valia exclusive veeran aanu ) mukalil paranchekunna sathanam pinne mohanlaline puchichu aanu eposhum review ituka, itrakku pucham aanelum ella patavumm vitathe keri kantu kalayum . mammootyde ellam ok aanu, kannu thatathe irikan chilapo onno rando patam kollila ennu parayum. ithoke kantu kantu rasikuka. allathe entha veruthe nammute samayam kalanchu thread hit aakanta.

ee review kant pulakitharayi varunnavarum , ithinte original idyum oke ipo varum like and comment itan
    ethra bore aanelum lalinte padam kaanaan thonnum..mattu chilarude padam super aanennu paranjaal koode frnds varillaa veettukaar varillaa..athu kondu leave it....karyamokke manassilaavum.bhai paranja pole veruthe samayam kalyendaa..review vaayichu ishtapedunnavar support cheyyattee..ishtapedaathavar posts ittu threadinte neelam koottendaa...

Banned

Ente drama review threadil poyi oru thankz paranhitt poo anna....

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

13. Likes Rangeela liked this post

You can criticize her for the fakeness or whatever in her review. But do not give undue credit to ikka fans for that. Almost all her reviews are of this peculiar kind. Athinum enthina chumma mam fansine pidichu idayil idunnathu? Athum oru tharam hatred thanne alle?
    Last edited by Thevalliparamban; 11-03-2018 at 01:07 PM.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    ethra bore aanelum lalinte padam kaanaan thonnum..mattu chilarude padam super aanennu paranjaal koode frnds varillaa veettukaar varillaa..athu kondu leave it....karyamokke manassilaavum.bhai paranja pole veruthe samayam kalyendaa..review vaayichu ishtapedunnavar support cheyyattee..ishtapedaathavar posts ittu threadinte neelam koottendaa...
    Have I ever gave a negative review for a good mohanlal movie...you guys are trying to make me a mohanlal hater