The much awaited Tamil movie of the year ,Sarkar ,after Thuppakki and Kathi AR Murugadoss and Vijay teams up for their third outing ....!!! Teasers and Trailers doesnt gives much expectation along with songs by Legendry AR Rahman sir .But ,i had a belief that ,if they team up entertainment is guaranteed .But the output is negative in whole .As i said what lacks the movie is entertainment .

The movie starts with the entry of Corporate Monster (Vijay) to India ...Every corporates were feared on him for what his motive is ,but he just came for to vote for the election but his vote is already done by another .This is the striking point of the movie and it forwards for a battle between Political Criminals and Corporate Criminal .

Below average First Half and a Worse second half with a disastrous climax -In short i could call as like it !!!
What is positive is okeyish performance by Varalakshmi ,Good Dop and couple of good scenes and in negative side its poor script and execution failed miserably .Vijay takes the movie with his shoulders but he couldnt pull over .
And whats the need of Keerthy Suresh ,she is a shadow for Vijay ,what she gain ??Editing should have been trimmed ,many of the scenes were boring ...

Actions were bad too even there is no good dance movements by vijay too.

Overall its a below average movie and the worst from AR Murugadoss -Vijay combo !!!

Rating - 1/5
Theatre-Sreedevi cinepalace
Screen 1
Place -Manjeri
Status-60%

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk