Thread: SARKAR - Disappointed

Banned

Default SARKAR - Disappointed

The much awaited Tamil movie of the year ,Sarkar ,after Thuppakki and Kathi AR Murugadoss and Vijay teams up for their third outing ....!!! Teasers and Trailers doesnt gives much expectation along with songs by Legendry AR Rahman sir .But ,i had a belief that ,if they team up entertainment is guaranteed .But the output is negative in whole .As i said what lacks the movie is entertainment .

The movie starts with the entry of Corporate Monster (Vijay) to India ...Every corporates were feared on him for what his motive is ,but he just came for to vote for the election but his vote is already done by another .This is the striking point of the movie and it forwards for a battle between Political Criminals and Corporate Criminal .

Below average First Half and a Worse second half with a disastrous climax -In short i could call as like it !!!
    What is positive is okeyish performance by Varalakshmi ,Good Dop and couple of good scenes and in negative side its poor script and execution failed miserably .Vijay takes the movie with his shoulders but he couldnt pull over .
    And whats the need of Keerthy Suresh ,she is a shadow for Vijay ,what she gain ??Editing should have been trimmed ,many of the scenes were boring ...

Actions were bad too even there is no good dance movements by vijay too.

Overall its a below average movie and the worst from AR Murugadoss -Vijay combo !!!

Rating - 1/5
    Theatre-Sreedevi cinepalace
    Screen 1
    Place -Manjeri
    Status-60%

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Saathan, ballu liked this post

Stats only 60??

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

4. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Thanks sir

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shivankuty View Post
    Stats only 60??

7 am show aarnnu ....Fans show 7 am show thottadutha Devaki cinemaxil HF il kalichu...!!!

Manjeri kairaliyil 8 am show vereyum und ....Oru chinna cityil 3 screens that all are more than 300 seating capacity for morning shows ...
    370 plus at devaki
    506 plus at kairali
    270 at sreedevi

thanks.... tamil masala padangal ishttam allalle...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    thanks.... tamil masala padangal ishttam allalle...
    Pudikkum .....even mersal polum satisfied aayirinnu except climax ....Kathi ,thuppaki, ,if it is surya i liked 24,even not a masala movie ,but liked singam 1 ....Like many others too....Masala padam aavumbo logic onnum nokkarilla ....But entertain cheyyikkanam ,if so i will be satisfied ...

Vijay cinemakalil ellayippoyum kaanunna oru social commitment plot okke maduppaayirinnu ,but he enywrtains within in it ....but here lacks entwrtainment !!!

Mersalil Samantha okke endhu cuye aayirinnu and Nithya performed well too....

Ivide naayika chumma oru shadow pole just to dance and to watch what here doing !!!

Vatalakshmi too has nothing much to do but she did her part neat ....

Thanks for the Review.........

Thanks for the review...

Is love just a never ending dream....?