Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Kangana Ranaut in & as Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi ~ Released with + reports

FK SULTHAN

Default ~ Kangana Ranaut in & as Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi ~ Released with + reports

ueen. Warrior. Lionheart. It's time to rise for Manikarnika! #KanganaRanaut #Manikarnika #QueenOfJhansi

The script of the film will be written by the writer of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, V Vijendra Prasad.

Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi releases on 27 April, 2018. It is a trilingual film. (Hindi,Telugu & Tamil)

Directed by Krish. (Kanche,Vedam,Gamyam & Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum)
    Music - Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy
    Production - Zee Network

Last edited by kandahassan; 01-26-2019 at 09:27 AM.

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

ബാഹുബലിയെ വെല്ലാന്* ബോളിവുഡില്* നിന്ന് ഒരു ബിഗ്* ബഡ്ജറ്റ് സിനിമ "മണികര്*ണിക"

Author - Online Peeps Date - May 07, 2017 Latest-News

ബാഹുബലിയുടെ രണ്ടാം പതിപ്പ് നിലവിലെ ഇന്ത്യൻ സിനിമയുടെ എല്ലാ കളക്ഷൻ റെക്കോർഡുകളും തിരുത്തിക്കുറിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞു. ഇനി വരാനുള്ളത് ചരിത്രത്തിന്റെ ഭാഗമാണ്. ഈ റെക്കോർഡുകൾ ഒക്കെ തകർക്കണമെങ്കിൽ ബോളിവുഡിലെ ഖാന്മാർ ഉൾപ്പടെയുള്ള താരങ്ങൾക്ക് ഭഗീരഥ പ്രയത്നം തന്നെ വേണ്ടി വരും.

രാജമൗലിയുടെ അച്ഛനായ വിജയേന്ദ്ര പ്രസാദ് ആണ് 'ബാഹുബലി'യുടെ കഥാകൃത്ത് എന്നത് ഏവർക്കും അറിയാവുന്ന കാര്യമാണ്. എന്നാൽ അദ്ദേഹം ഇതിനിടയിൽ തന്റെ അടുത്ത ബോളിവുഡ് ചിത്രത്തിനായി തൂലിക ചലിപ്പിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞു. ഇന്ത്യൻ സിനിമയിലെ തന്നെ ഏറ്റവും വിലപിടിപ്പുള്ള നായികയായ കങ്കണ റണൗട്ട് കേന്ദ്ര കഥാപാത്രമാകുന്ന ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ ടൈറ്റിൽ 'മണികർണിക' എന്നാണ്.

റാണി ലക്ഷ്മി ഭായുടെ ജീവിതത്തെ ആസ്പദമാക്കിയുള്ള ഈ ചിത്രത്തിന് തിരക്കഥ ഒരുക്കിയിരിക്കുന്നത് വിജയേന്ദ്ര പ്രസാദ് ആണ്.
    പ്രേക്ഷകർക്കിടയിൽ മികച്ച പ്രതികരണം ഉണ്ടാക്കാനുള്ള മാസ് എലമെന്റുകൾ അദ്ദേഹം ഈ ചിത്രത്തിൽ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തിയിട്ടുണ്ടെന്നും ചരിത്രത്തിന്റെ പിൻബലത്തിൽ ഒരു സൂപ്പർ ഹീറോ കഥ തന്നെ ആയിരിക്കും 'മണികർണിക' എന്നും കങ്കണ റണൗട്ട് പറയുന്നു.

അടുത്ത വർഷം ഏപ്രിലിൽ ചിത്രം പ്രദർശനത്തിനെത്തും.

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

...........ith pwolichadukkkum..........

vijayendra prasad..kangana............

raani laxmi bhai..............

Vijayendra Prasad says he never writes, he only conceives an idea simply because the writer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Baahubali, doesn’t like his hand writing. As you wonder how he records all his thoughts, he shares, “Once I conceive, I remember each and every nuance till the copy is ready and then once the film is wrapped I go blank.”
    Ever since Baahubali - The Conclusion released, he has been deluged by congratulatory calls and a steady stream of visitors. While it is holiday time for the team of Baahubali, Vijayendra Prasad has moved on to focus on his next projects — a tri-lingual film, Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi being one. A sci-fi thriller Srivalli, in addition to writing for a Tamil and Bollywood movie are also on the anvil. He loves being busy and is not complaining.
    “For no fault of us, we get hits like this, sometimes for no fault of us we deliver flops. It is in the hands of the almighty. We embark on a project always hoping that it will work. I am happy that Baahubali is a hit. “I have written it and my son directed it. But what makes me more happy is that Telugu cinema has done it.”
    Vijayendra Prasad believes that social content is bound by regional factors but if you go to an era, it belongs to everybody. You cannot confine Ramayana and Mahabharat to one area or one language, says Prasad. “With Baahubali, there is actually more than one factor as to why the nation wanted to know why Katappa killed Baahubali. During final editing, Keeravani suggested to Rajamouli to retain the curiosity factor. Had the first part ended with Baahubali’s coronation, there would not have been any interest. The decision to keep it as a suspense was a last minute one. We were confident about the outcome but we did not know it would surpass all expectations,” he adds.
    He stresses that a film on Mahabharata will not happen any time soon and it’s up to Rajamouli to decide what genre he wants to do next. Rajamouli has been shuttling between different genres. After a huge hit like Magadheera, he followed it up with a story that had a comedian as the hero (Maryada Ramanna with Sunil) and then a fly (Eega) as the protagonist. The writer observes, “This is not an experimental film, it is a large scale film. Only the courageous go ahead and only a few invest in it. I feel optimistic of more such films coming in the future. Baahubali 1 was a trailer for Bahubali 2. The entire film is a trailer, it just introduced characters and we got paid for it. The story is in the second half. It took five years to complete it. It was a nice journey. We never had the time for introspection.”

At an impressive event at Manikarnika ghat in Varanasi on Thursday evening , a 20-feet poster of his next film Manikarnika - the Queen, was unveiled. Not many know that it is her original name and she became Lakshmi Bai only after her marriage.
    With stories about kings and queens, wouldn’t he be typecast? Vijayendra Prasad is well aware of his strength and weaknesses and wants to play in a field where he is strong. He says the current crop of writers or directors, barring a few like Trivikram Srinivas, don’t have a grip on literature and history; he wants to occupy this space. “I don’t want to enter into a genre where I don’t have knowledge. I don’t know what contemporary youth think…I can’t write a love story for the current generation. If I do I will be a miserable failure. I’ve been asked to write for Kangana Ranaut and I insisted that Krish (Jagarlamudi) should be the director. I have a very good rapport with him, he shares, and adds, my daughter’s name is Manikarnika and I immediately got connected to it.”
    On the topic of whether writers in the film industry get their due, Vijayendra Prasad narrates an interesting anecdote when he went to meet Salim after Bajrangi Bhaijaan story got okayed. Apparantly Salim asked him how much his son Salman Khan is paying him. When he replied he hasn’t discussed with him yet, Salim suggested he take a rupee more than what his son will get as remuneration for the film. He adds, “It seems after the release of Zanjeer, Salim demanded ₹ 10 lakh and one rupee as his pay. When the producer asked him why, he was asking so much, he replied that as a writer he can create an Amitabh but Amitabh cannot create a Salim.” The day a writer gets paid as much as a hero or as a bit more than a hero, it’s be a golden age of writers, he stresses. He says in the last five years no one approached him for his stories. He is now writing screenplay for a Vijay’s film.
    “In Mumbai, a writer gets a lot of respect,” he signs off.

All the best.............