Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LION KING : Disney- $1.5 billion: 150C India

The Lion King teaser accumulated 224.6 million views globally in its first 24 hours, becoming Disney’s most watched trailer in a day. Across all studios, it’s the second most watched teaser, behind that of “Avengers: Infinity War,” which tallied 238 million views in its first 24 hours.

Do not carry the experience of life as a wound - let it become wisdom. The harder life has been on you, the sooner you should become wise

Quote Originally Posted by shivankuty View Post
    Oru scene kandit bahubali 2 orma vanu

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Do not carry the experience of life as a wound - let it become wisdom. The harder life has been on you, the sooner you should become wise

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    you really think there is not going to be any original in this one... lemme tell you what i think...
    the opening scene of '94 lion king is probably the most iconic opening one in animation movies...
    here, the makers have opted to play safe with the expectations by making the teaser ditto similar to the '94 one...
    now they have the attention of the audience...
    now if they teak or twist a little with the plot or the characters, people are going to accept it...
    if they had tried out showing those tweaks or twists in this teaser, probably they would have faced a back-lash for 'spoiling' the image of lion king in the minds of the audience....
    i still feel there is going to be a bit of something new in this one rather than being a direct cgi remake..
    to be frank, even if i am wrong with the whole of my assumptions, still don't give a care...
    helo ....dont jump into conclusions..that wasnt the point.. i am certainly looking forward to this movie..i will take my kids also. what i meant was jungle book had the advantage of being an original, first of that kind.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    helo ....dont jump into conclusions..that wasnt the point.. i am certainly looking forward to this movie..i will take my kids also. what i meant was jungle book had the advantage of being an original, first of that kind.
    well in that case, jungle book had atleast one human character in it... and the story revolved around him...
    this one will be not having any human character...
    how about that for originality?

as for my earlier post, read some reviews and comments claiming, if its a direct remake, why the fuss? which made me think, what will have gone through favreau's mind. a straight lift or how farhan akthar depicted his version of don... something new... probably the last scene won't be of scar being attacked by the hyenas, simba might do it... bit more of dramatic scenes to heighten simba's seeking for revenge....

6. Likes kevin liked this post

The teaser went viral with fans worldwide watching and sharing it on various social media platforms. At the time of publishing this article, the video had garnered
    51 million views on
    Facebook
    32.8 million views on YouTube
    33.6 million views on Twitter
    338 252 views on Instagram

On Saturday, the official Twitter accounts for Disney Studios and for the film revealed the 1 minute and 32 second clip had reached a record-breaking “224.6 million global views in 24 hours”.

Amy Sedaris added to The Lion King voice cast

http://www.film-news.co.uk/news/UK/5...ing-voice-cast

The star has been tasked with bringing to life an elephant shrew in the upcoming live-action/animation movie, taking on an animal role not previously featured in the original Disney classic, reports Variety.

THE LION KING REMAKE ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL AFTER ALL

http://www.mtv.com/news/3104874/the-...new-character/

Will a New Character Make Disney's 'Lion King' Remake Better Than the Original?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/will-a-new-character-make-disneys-lion-king-remake-better-than-the-original.html/

Onnum prayan illa.. Too good a teaser. Oru april may release aayirunengil Indiayil record ittene.
    HEROES NEVER CHOOSE DESTINY DESTINY CHOOSES THEM

A brand new banner for Disney’s live-action remake of The Lion King