Thread: SEETHAKAATHI - My views

Banned

Default SEETHAKAATHI - My views

NADUVILA KONJAM PAAKKATHE KAANOM ,cult comedy which brings laugher immense time ,Directer Balaji Tharaneetharan backs with Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathy for Seethakaathi .

A terriffic idiosyncratic movie celebrates craft at the best ,in short i could describe so . A satire ,moreover beguiling drama on skills would like to call a bombshell.

Vijay Sethupathi is outstanding as Ayya and all others done excemptionally well with the help of each and every departments.

Unique style of making adds the positive side .Pace of the movie and melodramatic scenes adds the negative ....

3.75/5

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Saathan, kevin liked this post

Vjs guest role aano. Oru video il padam kandavar angane paranju

Thanks for the review bro

Banned

just go and watch brother ...you should have to wait some minutes to get into track and from there the film is a treat which includes all elements ...

A good plot with a well executed script with perfect presentation ...a bit of slow pace is there ...

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    NADUVILA KONJAM PAAKKATHE KAANOM ,cult comedy which brings laugher immense time ,Directer Balaji Tharaneetharan backs with Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathy for Seethakaathi .

A terriffic idiosyncratic movie celebrates craft at the best ,in short i could describe so . A satire ,moreover beguiling drama on skills would like to call a bombshell.

Vijay Sethupathi is outstanding as Ayya and all others done excemptionally well with the help of each and every departments.

Unique style of making adds the positive side .Pace of the movie and melodramatic scenes adds the negative ....

3.75/5

tank u doney......pathivu pole vj polkchalle..

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

ningalu sakala pdavum kaanumo ...enthanu padathinte genre... ithum koluthiyal sethupathide time...

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    ningalu sakala pdavum kaanumo ...enthanu padathinte genre... ithum koluthiyal sethupathide time...
    not every ones cup....only movie lovers...

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

thanks......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    I would call this an entertainer but not commercial ... !!!

And ofcourse almost ellaa padavum kaanum ...aadhya kaalangalil enikku koottayi @Jaisonjyothi undaarnnu ..angeeu ekm ilott shift aayappo lost my company ...

And ee film commercial success aavumo illeyoo ennenikariyilla. But how sethupathi portrayed as Ayya is quite interesting ...Movie has all the elements in which what the plot and script demands even though a bit paceless and lengthy scenes in the begenning

11. Likes kevin liked this post

Thanks for the Review.........