Thread: MAARI 2 - Entertainment Guaranteed

Banned

Default MAARI 2 - Entertainment Guaranteed

More action ,more violence ,more emotion and more entertainment.First half is with plain start and usual story plots but has enough mass in whole and ends up as average first half .But second half is really a refreshing thought from Balaji Mohan ,the writer cum directer ,how he transformed the Maari character and retransformed at the end .Bgm was suit for the heavy action and mass scenes .Songs were a big letdown while Rowdy baby was decent .Dhanush performed extremely well while Tovino is just superb as Antogonist .His screen presence where massive .Sai pallavi was a miscast while Varalakshmi has nothing to don ...

3/5

Terriffic Theatre experience ....

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Likes ClubAns, kevin liked this post

innu ethra ennam kandu ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    innu ethra ennam kandu ?
    5 films !!!!
    10 am -Ente Ummante Peru
    1 PM -Nhan Prakashan
    4 PM -Pretham
    6.45 PM -Maari
    9.30 PM-Adangamaaru

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    5 films !!!!
    10 am -Ente Ummante Peru
    1 PM -Nhan Prakashan
    4 PM -Pretham
    6.45 PM -Maari
    9.30 PM-Adangamaaru

Now on the way back to home ...
    Naale
    Achyuthan
    Mattannal KGF (Kannada-Mangalore)

Sathyam.. 2nd half kidu aayrnn.. Maari to a family man, and back to don maari..
    Over all above 1st part und..
    Adich polich kaanan pattiya mass masala..
    Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    More action ,more violence ,more emotion and more entertainment.First half is with plain start and usual story plots but has enough mass in whole and ends up as average first half .But second half is really a refreshing thought from Balaji Mohan ,the writer cum directer ,how he transformed the Maari character and retransformed at the end .Bgm was suit for the heavy action and mass scenes .Songs were a big letdown while Rowdy baby was decent .Dhanush performed extremely well while Tovino is just superb as Antogonist .His screen presence where massive .Sai pallavi was a miscast while Varalakshmi has nothing to don ...

3/5

Terriffic Theatre experience ....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King Amal View Post
    Sathyam.. 2nd half kidu aayrnn.. Maari to a family man, and back to don maari..
    Over all above 1st part und..
    Adich polich kaanan pattiya mass masala..
    Yes ...First half as usual story aanu ...misundeestanding create cheuthulla plot okke cliched aanalloo...but avade okke mass elements kond vannu boradi maattichu...pinne Rowdy baby song extra entertainment aarnnu ..kidu choreography by Prabhu...Second half aanu sathyam paranghaal kidukkiyath ...Emotional sambhavam kidukki ...avade Yuvan kidukki kalanghu ...pinne veendumulla extra retransformation court scene okke pure mass ...church fight kollaarnnu ....Missed anirudh bgm ...but oru loud mass aayappo bgm athra arochakamaayi thoniyilla...