Thread: PUSHPA : An AVG one

Default PUSHPA : An AVG one

watched pushpa1:

In one word its an avg one. Story wise nothing old wine in old bottle delivered by swiggy tats the only difference.

Allu an okaish performance with high voltage action and one liners. the main pro for me was the action sequences... by keeping away the law of physics these guys again repeat the same as usual. The so called villains in this movie may create a pro for normal audiences as lot of characters are coming and going and make this movie a tiresome 3 hrs.

Rashmika an ok one with her as usual cute looking's and outfits. nothing much to do, as we all know these kinds of movies demands heroines to perform like this only. don't expect much. She is just ok.

I was waiting for FAFA but ee oru paranja build up was not there. and the scenes where fahad was portrayed its similar to shammi. its like placing shammi clean shaved here in Telegu. he s also ok. as we all know how he acts when he s physco... so its not a wonder kind of thing. the combination scenes was ok as it doesn't meet the build up .

thr climax was really forced rto have a second part. there was no genuine reason for this movie to go for a second part (if FAFA s not in this movie).

ITS NOT WORTH THE HYPE (for me)

2. Likes Saathan, Ali Bhai, veiwer liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dna View Post
    watched pushpa1:

In one word its an avg one. Story wise nothing old wine in old bottle delivered by swiggy tats the only difference.

Allu an okaish performance with high voltage action and one liners. the main pro for me was the action sequences... by keeping away the law of physics these guys again repeat the same as usual. The so called villains in this movie may create a pro for normal audiences as lot of characters are coming and going and make this movie a tiresome 3 hrs.

Rashmika an ok one with her as usual cute looking's and outfits. nothing much to do, as we all know these kinds of movies demands heroines to perform like this only. don't expect much. She is just ok.

I was waiting for FAFA but ee oru paranja build up was not there. and the scenes where fahad was portrayed its similar to shammi. its like placing shammi clean shaved here in Telegu. he s also ok. as we all know how he acts when he s physco... so its not a wonder kind of thing. the combination scenes was ok as it doesn't meet the build up .

thr climax was really forced rto have a second part. there was no genuine reason for this movie to go for a second part (if FAFA s not in this movie).

ITS NOT WORTH THE HYPE (for me)
    thanks .................................................. .......

thanks.....

Thanks man for the review...

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk