Thread: Odiyan and Njan Prakashan review

Default Odiyan and Njan Prakashan review

odiyan..

watched in the second day.. status was hf..

had the movie arrived with out such build up from the director, better opinions would have come, not a good one but not bad either.. as a palakkad guy, will have some liking to it.. overall i will rate it 2.5/5, for me the plot was so out-dated, they could have used any other story line for odiyan.. why this typical revenge drama.. mohanlal was good, manju did nt do that well ( she got the most boos for that kanji dialogue, some old people sitting near me on that dialogue delivery just burst in to laughter). still it is running hf in many shows in palakkad, which shows there is some acceptance for the movie. overall a average watch..

njan prakashan:

just loved the movie.. my rating would be 3.25/5...

the biggest plus for this according to me was the story between teena and prakashan, it really touched me especially the ending portions. it was able to strike the right chord with the family audience.

anju kurian was also good in that brief role.. good that sathyan didnt go the usual pattern, going after heroine family problems as the main theme in second half..

first half, the movie took some time to get into the flow, fahadh was good in emotional scenes, especially in the end portions but some comedy scenes his acting look forced. the ending was also a open one, which i liked..

sreenivasan, kpac lalitha, nikhila all were apt. there was no great comedy scenes but some scenes did evoke laughter.

anyway the best of sathyan sir after a long gap..

it will have a long run and a sure shot mega BB..

2. Likes ClubAns, Saathan, vipi liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks.........