Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: ANDROID KUNJAPPAN◄║╝★Suraj Venjaramoodu★Ratheesh Balakrishnan★50 Days Of Success★

സുരാജ്, താങ്കളൊരു മാന്യനാണെന്നു കരുതി, നമിച്ചു’; വേറിട്ട കുറിപ്പ്.

Read more at: https://www.manoramaonline.com/movie...erfomance.html

2. Likes hakkimp liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

3RD WEEK THEATER LIST

Innale padam USA-il release aai.. Padam kollam, eniku ishttapettu...

Kure varshangal kazhinju nadakan chance ulla karyam aanu... Usually kaalathinu munne sancharikuna movies aalukalku manasilavathe flop aakaranu pathivu.... pakshe ithil namuku aa "future" situation manasilakan pattunnu, aa emotions aai relate cheyyan pattiyittundu.. Aa karyathil director vijayichu...

7. Likes hakkimp liked this post

AndroidKunjappan Success Celeberation with Suraj Venjaramoodu & Producer Santhosh T Kuruvilla at the sets of Lalettan?s #BigBrother

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Likes hakkimp liked this post

Such a lovely movie.
    Sadhaarana technology highlight cheyyunna movies, oru bhurribhaagam audience-inte (those outside of metros, older age group) idayil acceptance kittaan budhimuttanu.

The screenplay and narrative of this movie is simple and makes it easy for all kind of audience to understand and enjoy.

Suraj is in top form..... such a brilliant performance.
    - skv

From Baradwaj Rangan's review of the movie

"Suraj Venjaramoodu does far more for Bhaskaran than the writing does. The physical manifestations of old age are marvellously done — the little stoop, the little jerks of the head. But the internal transformation is what’s really extraordinary, and I was reminded of what Adil Hussain said recently about acting being less about “hardware” changes (the physical stuff) than “software” changes (the internal stuff). He said, “I define realistic acting as something that has so much depth and concentration of character that I become the bonsai and looking at me, people should see the whole big tree.” That’s what we see here — not an actor “playing” an older character, but an actor who summons up the very essence of old age. Thanks to his skills, Bhaskaran ends up as miraculous an invention as Kunjappan."

Read full review at https://www.filmcompanion.in/the-ver...ed-more-focus/
    "You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it."

4TH WEEK THEATER LIST

13. Likes hakkimp liked this post

5TH WEEK THEATER LIST

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk