Thread: VISHWASAM - Best from Ajith Shiva Combo

Banned

Default VISHWASAM - Best from Ajith Shiva Combo

Veeram ,Vedalam,Vivegam and Vishwasam ..Don't you see the common factor hidden in these movies ...Yes ,all the movie's Titles starts with Alphebet 'V' ....And its not too a surprise for all that the directer and Actor of these movies were Shiva and and Thala Ajith respectively .Expectation on this movie was too and very much too low because of their last two outing both vedalam and Vivegam ...and i was wonder too why Ajith gives dates consecutively to him?? My doubts may be logical but i need to dig out the reason behind their party .

With the introduction of Thooku Durai movie starts ,from the next minute movie gets back to 10 years before showing who was Thooku Durai and how he was .Niranjana ,a doctor comes from mumbai to Thooku Durai village for camp .Siva doesnt have a script for these scene ..He has got some serial ideas to make it a family elements...Songs and ruch visuals really helped him to have that appeal .Towards the last 20 minutes of the movie had some grip eventhough we had seen the same incidents in many films ,siva started writing scripting from here on and movie touches some emotions and a terrifying rain action scenes,really well choreographed and shot,BGM for the action scenes were electrifying ,Goosebombs moment , and the entry of Jagapati Babu to the big screen ....ThookuDurai Punch Dialogue ...Overall Last 20 minutes of first half saved when the movie goes down as below average to Average .

Second half becomes the soul of the movie ,Siva did some homework to make his vision accomplish diluting everything needed and did crispy.Both of the hero and anti hero emotions well taken ...and the whope second half is interesting ...Actions were also impressive .One of the emotion in between ajith and anikha is heart touching .Nayantara is also good with her role .All songs were good in second half Adichuthooku was with dancing crowd...D .Imman did his best for this movie even for bgm .Vetri did best with his wide shots especially for action shots ...

Definetly one if the best climax for Shiva Ajith Movie.Emotionally well connected !!!

Performance wise all did their best .Chemistry between Anikha and Ajith is promising .Vivek did a good job for comedy department.Siva did a unexpected work here even disappointed with the starting of the movie he bounced back with emotions actions masses and thrills .he just needed a script from the half if the movie .

Average First half with well made second half for a well packed family entertainer .

If Petta is a Thalaivar show - Vishwasam is Defenitely Thala Show !!!

Rating-4/5
    Verdict-Blockbuster(May becomes biggest Hit of Ajith)
    Theatre-Ariesplex
    Screen - Audi 1
    Place -Trivandrum
    Status-81 %
    Response -Tsunami Wave
    Showtime-08:00 AM
    Date-10/01/2019

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Likes VinuVerma, kallan pavithran, yathra liked this post
    FK Manikyam

Thnx for the review....

Thanks for the review

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Don David for the Review.........

Thanks Don.. Thala mass.. Thalanna summava..

Thanks macha...

Thanks

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

FK Regular

Thanks a lot for your review

Banned

Watched Viswasam after reading your review and highly disappointed.
    Best from Ajith-Siva combo ennu kandathukondanu kanan poyathu.
    No way nearer to Veeram. I feel it is the worst of the combo (Vivegam njan kandilla).
    Only the fight before the interval was applauded.

Date: 11.01.2019
    Time: 08.20 PM
    Venue: City Cinema, Ruwi, Muscat