Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Aishwarya Lakshmi - Charming beauty queen with brains

Telugu njaan kadittilla. But I agree with you that the acting style in Varathan , Mayanadhi and Vijay Super was a bit similar.

I hope after six months Prayaga martin pole verupikkal aavajal mathi. Appo ee fk teams thanne negative ezhuthum

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    but her performance was different for each character..paadam onnu :oru vilaapam kasthooriman, perumazhakalam, ore kadal, calcutta news.. ellathilum nalla variations und in her act.. also she got meaty roles in tamil and telugu too... sandakozhi, yuvaa pole..
    aishu is kinda repetitive in her act.. even though i liked her in vijay super felt that she was struggling too pull of the character.. may be its bcoz i have seen the original and the actress who did that role had better controlled performance... anyways long way too go for her...

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeela View Post
    athinum munpe oru "Manjeri kkaran " mikkavaraum kettikond pokum......

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Telugu njaan kadittilla. But I agree with you that the acting style in Varathan , Mayanadhi and Vijay Super was a bit similar.

I hope after six months Prayaga martin pole verupikkal aavajal mathi. Appo ee fk teams thanne negative ezhuthum
    Prayaga martin ithu vare nannaayitte illallo oru padathilum.aa level okke ethaan alpm budhimuttaanu

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post
    Banned

Good Night Aishu ❤❤😍😍

Paava song irangiayppo FKyil thanne ellavarum avalude purake aayirunnu. That was how a new thread was created.

Iam sure Aishu will not reach that level anyway

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    Prayaga martin ithu vare nannaayitte illallo oru padathilum.aa level okke ethaan alpm budhimuttaanu

Entamme ithu vere level aanu.

Ithu Darr padathil SRK character level ethumo?

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Good Night Aishu ❤❤

Enikku sthiram ulla pole oru curiosity. How much does she earn per movie. Oru 10-12 lakhs plus undaville.

Title kandal petenn thonnum pothuve charming pretty actress ukalkk brain undavillenn

She is a doctor. Athu koodi udeshicha njaan ittathu. Ippo kure maariyittundu. But pandokke actress markku budhiyum vidyabhyasavum undayirunilla. Ellam primary class vachu nirthiyttu filmil pokum.

Even nowadays adhikam attendance vendatha subjects aanu edukkaru like communicative english. Ella actressmarudeyum common subject aanu. From Divya Unni to Jyothirmayi to Amala Paul.

And let me be frank . Beauty and brains is a rare combination. Athil onnanu Aishu

Quote Originally Posted by mujthaba View Post
    Title kandal petenn thonnum pothuve charming pretty actress ukalkk brain undavillenn

12. Likes mujthaba liked this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    She is a doctor. Athu koodi udeshicha njaan ittathu. Ippo kure maariyittundu. But pandokke actress markku budhiyum vidyabhyasavum undayirunilla. Ellam primary class vachu nirthiyttu filmil pokum.

Even nowadays adhikam attendance vendatha subjects aanu edukkaru like communicative english. Ella actressmarudeyum common subject aanu. From Divya Unni to Jyothirmayi to Amala Paul.

And let me be frank . Beauty and brains is a rare combination. Athil onnanu Aishu
    Pinnallah Aishu ❤❤❤

Aishu idhokke onnu kanda mathiyaarnnu

14. Likes Movie Lover liked this post