Thread: Vichitrham - Shine Tom Chacko , Balu Horror thriller Positive reports all over

Default Vichitrham - Shine Tom Chacko , Balu Horror thriller Positive reports all over

Vichitram, directed by Achu Vijayan, is definitely following a template that is familiar to us. But it isn’t a movie that is devoid of craft. In every horror movie with a ghost, there will be a part that will show a detailed flashback about what happened. Even though there is a lack of clarity in the beginning portions of Vichitram, the efforts to narrate the flashback in a slightly tweaked manner make Vichitram an appreciable effort with flaws.
    Jasmine and her five sons are the main characters in this story. Alexander, Jasmine’s elder brother, was the one who lived on Jasmine’s ancestral property. Jasmine’s love marriage made her leave that house long back. But at one point, Alexander died, and Jasmine and her family came back to the property. But that house had some surprises left for them, and we see those unexpected encounters in the movie.
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 10-15-2022 at 08:00 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Heavy bookings in kochi Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-10-15-19-57-21-586_com.bt.bms.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	43323

Sent from my 2201117TI using Tapatalk
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

Vichithram (2022)

PVR Oberon 10.10PM | 90%

It provides frequent, genuine laughs and works great as a family dramedy, although with a wafer-thin plot; there are some well thought out and conceived sequences in the mix. When it comes to horror, Vichithram arguably fails in setting the mood & atmosphere, ergo, keeps banking on loud jumpscares to please the audience, which I'm personally not a fan of. It might ultimately be a forgettable fare, but is surely worth a watch!

PS : Balu Varghese, the show stealer, and Shine Tom Chacko made the watch easy.

Default Vichitram Movie A Short Review

Padam Kandu @ Thrissur - Ragam, Status Around 100 Peru....Achan Maranapetta Jacksonum(Shine) Ammayum 4 Aniyanmaarum koodi oru vadaka veetilanu tamasikunnath, Nalla Cash Familyil Janicha Jacksonte Ammaye pakshe Pranaya vivahathe thudarnnu Chettanaya Alexander(LAL) kudumbathil ninnu purathakunnu...Ennal Alexandernte marana Shesham Jacksonum Ammayum Sahodarangalum koodi Vadaka veetil ninnum Alexander tamasichirunna aa valiya Tharavatilek maarunnathum thudarnnu aa veetil nadakunna sambavangalumanu padathinte plot...Perfo wise Ellaarum Kollam( Balu Just Ok)...Bgm👍...First half Just ok, Second half Kuzhapamilla....Overall a Decent Watchable Thriller for Me...My Rating 3/5

6. Likes Celebrity, ABE, Arya liked this post