Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 164

Thread: T E N Ǝ ꓕ | Releases Aug 12 | Inception re-release w/ Tenet,Dune,WW,Batman teasers |

  1. #141

    Default



    Warner Bros. was reaching out to international exhibitors to try and figure out a way to release “Tenet” overseas in late August, with a U.S. release scheduled for a later date. Though we haven’t seen confirmation from European exhibitors regarding a release date, the Regal Cinemas’ website offers some answers in the form of a U.S. release date for early September.
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

  2. #142

    Default

    Tenet” may still be able to salvage a summer release after all — at least outside of the United States. Christopher Nolan’s sci-fi thriller, from Warner Bros., will debut internationally starting on Aug. 26 before opening in select cities in North America over Labor Day weekend on Sept. 3. The studio announced Monday that “Tenet” is launching at the end of August in 70 overseas territories, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia and the United Kingdom. At this time, it’s unclear what parts of the U.S. will play the film. The studio does not have plans yet to release “Tenet” in China.

    Global Release Plan:

    Wednesday, Aug. 26:
    Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,
    United Kingdom

    Thursday, Aug. 27:
    Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Middle East, New Zealand, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates

    Friday, Aug. 28:
    East Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Norway, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Vietnam

    Wednesday, Sept. 3:
    United States, Kuwait and Qatar

    Thursday, Sept. 10:
    Azerbaijan, CIS Others, Kazakhstan, Russia


    Thursday, Sept. 17:
    Cyprus


    Friday, Sept. 18:
    Japan


    Dates TBD:
    Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras,
    India, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Uruguay, Venezue
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

  3. #143
    FK Citizen frincekjoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,209

    Default

    India release athu TBD thanneyayirikkum for a long period.
    Pinne padam collection will be a challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Tenet” may still be able to salvage a summer release after all — at least outside of the United States. Christopher Nolan’s sci-fi thriller, from Warner Bros., will debut internationally starting on Aug. 26 before opening in select cities in North America over Labor Day weekend on Sept. 3. The studio announced Monday that “Tenet” is launching at the end of August in 70 overseas territories, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia and the United Kingdom. At this time, it’s unclear what parts of the U.S. will play the film. The studio does not have plans yet to release “Tenet” in China.

    Global Release Plan:

    Wednesday, Aug. 26:
    Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,
    United Kingdom

    Thursday, Aug. 27:
    Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Middle East, New Zealand, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates

    Friday, Aug. 28:
    East Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Norway, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Vietnam

    Wednesday, Sept. 3:
    United States, Kuwait and Qatar

    Thursday, Sept. 10:
    Azerbaijan, CIS Others, Kazakhstan, Russia


    Thursday, Sept. 17:
    Cyprus


    Friday, Sept. 18:
    Japan


    Dates TBD:
    Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras,
    India, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Uruguay, Venezue

  4. #144

    Default



    New IMAX poster.
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

  5. #145

    Default

    "We’re jumping off from the point of view of an espionage film, but we’re going to a number of different places.
    We’re crossing a few different genres in a hopefully exciting and fresh way.
    Emma (Thomas, wife and producing partner)
    and I have put together a lot of large-scale productions, but this is certainly the biggest in terms of international reach.
    We shot in seven countries, all over the place, with a massive cast and huge set pieces.
    There’s no question, it’s the most ambitious film we’ve made."

    - Christopher Nolan (Entertainment Weekly)
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

  6. #146

    Default

    we needs a movie like titanic or star wars to bring all the audience to cinema..

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    we needs a movie like titanic or star wars to bring all the audience to cinema..
    Any of the marvel superhero movies might bring back the audience. Avengers would have helped.
    HEROES NEVER CHOOSE DESTINY DESTINY CHOOSES THEM

  8. Likes jordan liked this post
  9. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    we needs a movie like titanic or star wars to bring all the audience to cinema..
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGER View Post
    Any of the marvel superhero movies might bring back the audience. Avengers would have helped.
    what about tenet? does it not have the pulling power?
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

  10. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    what about tenet? does it not have the pulling power?
    cameron pole oru crowd puller aano pulli ..

  11. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    cameron pole oru crowd puller aano pulli ..
    hmm... cameron does a movie once in 10 years (approx.) so there is that enigma halo around him. add to that, his movies are all one-line simple plots wrapped in tons of visual imagery. the standard hollywood staple of simple story + simple characters. comparatively, nolan is more of like simple story + complex characters. visual imagery is wrapped around many thoughtful trigger points. and to do movies frequently and rake in money, i think that is something different of a league altogether. a movie like dunkirk made money like a marvel superhero movie, something which mallick's thin red line or stone's platoon or cimino's deer hunter or spielberg's private ryan cannot boast of. nolan is turning out to be a rare specimen. maybe not a box office defined 'crowdpuller' like you said but definitely can pull in a lot of crowd.
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •