Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: T E N Ǝ ꓕ | Christopher Nolan | Release in India on 4-Dec |

Cameron pole oru crowd puller allengilum... Nolan has his own fans all over the world.........

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    cameron pole oru crowd puller aano pulli ..

Ini Ippol athokke maati parayendi varum..............

Avathar 2, avathar 3, Avathar 4....... angine vari vari aayi varalle padangal

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    hmm... cameron does a movie once in 10 years (approx.) so there is that enigma halo around him. add to that, his movies are all one-line simple plots wrapped in tons of visual imagery. the standard hollywood staple of simple story + simple characters. comparatively, nolan is more of like simple story + complex characters. visual imagery is wrapped around many thoughtful trigger points. and to do movies frequently and rake in money, i think that is something different of a league altogether. a movie like dunkirk made money like a marvel superhero movie, something which mallick's thin red line or stone's platoon or cimino's deer hunter or spielberg's private ryan cannot boast of. nolan is turning out to be a rare specimen. maybe not a box office defined 'crowdpuller' like you said but definitely can pull in a lot of crowd.

hmm... cameron does a movie once in 10 years (approx.) so there is that enigma halo around him. add to that, his movies are all one-line simple plots wrapped in tons of visual imagery. the standard hollywood staple of simple story + simple characters. comparatively, nolan is more of like simple story + complex characters. visual imagery is wrapped around many thoughtful trigger points. and to do movies frequently and rake in money, i think that is something different of a league altogether. a movie like dunkirk made money like a marvel superhero movie, something which mallick's thin red line or stone's platoon or cimino's deer hunter or spielberg's private ryan cannot boast of. nolan is turning out to be a rare specimen. maybe not a box office defined 'crowdpuller' like you said but definitely can pull in a lot of crowd.
    spielberg athu pole oru director aanu . nalla classy aayittualla BO hits pulikk und..

spielberg athu pole oru director aanu . nalla classy aayittualla BO hits pulikk und..
    similar to whom you mean, cameron or nolan?

similar to whom you mean, cameron or nolan?
    nolan ,pakshe pulliyude nalla human values undagum unlike nolan

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Cameron pole oru crowd puller allengilum... Nolan has his own fans all over the world.........
    Yes .. My only complaint is , nolan fans feel themself as more rational and smart but the fact is these guys have less graps on know-how of science or the spirit for any literary works.

Agree with your points. Its a fact

Yes .. My only complaint is , nolan fans feel themself as more rational and smart but the fact is these guys have less graps on know-how of science or the spirit for any literary works.

hmm... well i am a nolan fan. probably the only recent director whose movies i have watched multiple times.

hmm... well i am a nolan fan. probably the only recent director whose movies i have watched multiple times.
    okk..enik angerude charactersinte situation connect aagarilla ..

inceptionil dream explore cheyyaan pogumbol nammal chinthikkunath , oraalil oru idea build aagunath , lifil enthelum experience athum like exaption or serendpity pole oru processiloode pogumbol alle kazhiyoo allathe urangi ezhunettu varumbol kittunna oru sangathi allello ..

okk..enik angerude charactersinte situation connect aagarilla .. inceptionil dream explore cheyyaan pogumbol nammal chinthikkunath , oraalil oru idea build aagunath , lifil enthelum experience athum like exaption or serendpity pole oru processiloode pogumbol alle kazhiyoo allathe urangi ezhunettu varumbol kittunna oru sangathi allello ..
    if an idea can be build solely on life-altering experience of the protagonist, that genre of cinema is called drama.
    inception is a fictional story bordering on scientific elements, which i think, gives the genre the freedom to bend reality.