Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooja Talks: Peranbu (5/5) Chapters Written In Golden Letters !

FK Visitor

Default Pooja Talks: Peranbu (5/5) Chapters Written In Golden Letters !

It seems like the dream run of Tamil cinema will continue forever and the latest addition to the sector of masterpieces is Ram's Peranbu. Ram is one of the filmmakers who come up with some simple concepts with an out of the box thinking to make it a fresh experience for the audience and the same method was applied for Peranbu. Looking at Peranbu, a simple story presented in a unique style with well-written characters and right emotions placed in almost all scenes where the audience will come up with many interpretations to make it appealing for them. Peranbu deals with the taboos that a common man, who is also a single parent for a girl faces on the verge of her hitting puberty. Mammootty has portrayed the character Amudhavan in his own style, and when we hear the characteristics of Amudhavan we can imagine many different actors in that role, but when Mammootty towers the character the ones we imagined become worthless and Amudhavan is one of the best characters that I've seen from Mammootty after CK Raghavan from Munnariyippu. Even though Mammootty towers the film, the performance of Sadhana who portrayed the character Paapa deserves special mention because the pain and hard work she has put into the film is chanceless and if she doesn't get a national award then no one deserves. And to conclude, Peranbu is one the rarest masterpieces that will set a new benchmark for Tamil cinema where other industries will watch it with jealous.

Tail End: I would recommend Peranbu for one of the mainstream superstars (don't want to mention his name because he just thrashed Petta and I am scared whether his fans would thrash me) of Tamil cinema who still believes that sending people to other planets with his one punch is cool..... This film might be an eye-opener for him, who knows...

Verdict: Highly Recommended!

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Good review. We need all type of Movies.. Audience need peranbu type movies and petta type movies also...
    Rajni can also do Amudan character but Mammooty ചെയ്ത perfection ഉണ്ടാകില്ല എന്ന് മാത്രം..

Sent from my GIONEE A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks ....

താങ്ക്സ് പൂജ

thanks for the review

The reviewer is teasing an actor who has nothing to do with the movie which is reviewed... Not a good quality of a reviewer 👎

8. Likes chackomaster liked this post

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

Thanks ...........

pokiri..enna padathil vadivelu comedy pole undu..karuppayittu irikkunnathu kondalla his obsession his konda was the reason he always got :)
    pinne ajith yeah hes the numero uno now. sarkar vijay alla...

FK SULTHAN

Thanks dear Pooja for the review ..