Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YATHRA - Justice to YSR Garu

Banned

Default YATHRA - Justice to YSR Garu

Well written script and a balanced presentation with lively and admiring act from Mammootty Garu alltogether brings one of the best biopic for a political leader moreover a god of a large group of people and i would like to call him a Legendry Human Being .
    Movie stars convincing us how powerfull and lovable among people and move on showing how YSR reacts on auspicious occassions and all.When the election calls on early ,and YSR ,his party not the rulers in confused whether to quit or to continue in politics ,and from there his Padyathra begins ,but not for any power but for his love towards his people .This padyathra is the highlight of the movie as we all knows and the biopic is more of concieving it .The problems faced by people are ridiculous and YSR is there for all these problems to get tackled .And rest is history and the movie ends with the visuals of YSR's real footage showing his campaigns ,his helicopter crash ,his funerals,peoples frustrations and lovable attitude towards him .

Mahi Raghav garu written solidly and has enough goosebumbs scenes to feel good hearted and the emotional scenes were outstanding .Music backs up well and the Rajanna song is too emotional at the end .

Lyrics were fabulous for the songs .
    Coming to the performance everyone performed their part well and coming to mammootty Garu ,i have no words ,if needed i have a cliched sentence to define ,i didnt see mammoottt garu in yathra instead i follow YSR in him ...He acts like how YSR walks ,waves ,uses some phrases ,(seeing some real footages) etc ,mammootty garu nailed it !!!

Go for one of the best Biopic

Rating -4/5
    Verdict- Blockbuster(Telugu)
    Language-Telugu
    Theatre-PVR Gold
    Showtime -1.30 PM
    Status-50%

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Bhai.. An Actor For Every Language.. The Face Of Indian Cinema... Megastar Mammootty Garu

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    Thanks Bhai.. An Actor For Every Language.. The Face Of Indian Cinema... Megastar Mammootty Garu

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    Call him Face of World Cinema !!!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

6. Likes Malik liked this post

Thanks for the review,Don David garu

Thnx macha..
    Veendum charithram rechich mammooka

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks..
    Thelunku ayittum follow cheyyan patti alle..

👌

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Thanks Don...

Thanks Don Bhai. 'The face of Indian cinema' our ikka delivers again. Getting goosebumps seeing the responses from telugu audience of how Mammooka was living as YSR to the core!!