Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Nine - You can interpret in any way you like

Quote Originally Posted by Arun00 View Post
    Agree with u bro.
    But how can v assume the end of the story?

Bcoz some say Ava is real Others say Ava is not real.

If v assume Ava is real, there r points that contradict.
    If v assume Ava is not real, also there is contradictions.
    Both cases, it not 100% clear what the makers meant.

But for me, its 95% clear form the movie that Ava is not real & its PR's mental situation which created the happenings.
    But, as i said there r scenes which contradict each other.

But in other way, if v think Ava is not real, then the whole movie doesnt make any sense.

So, its nice to assume that Ava is not real.
    But as i said the renmaining 5% is where v r confused.

So, im saying its the failure - A BIG FAILURE of the makers to make it clear from the audience side. Thats why the movie doenst make a great impact among audience.
    After all these confusions, even the makers didnt come up with an explanation to clear the mess-up. What they say ? v can interpret in any way v like ? LOLLLLLL
    How cud v do that ? Dats d most foolish statement i ever heard.

So, its very much clear that even the makers have no idea with the end product & to sort out the confusions. But the attempt was brave & im sure that the movie will be a huge benchmark if the confusions cud be sorted.
    I must say its the failure of the makers.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here ?
    ee threadil ee argument start ayapo thanne njan paranjhirunu makersinu thanne endingil clarity ella ennu....kaaranam randu possibility chinthichaalum contradict cheyan ulla kaariyangal cinemayil undu ...
    appo nighal oru post ettatyirunu ....that the makers didn't have any confusion regarding the end and that ava is not real ....eppo parayunnu makers sure alla ennu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Aren't you contradicting yourself here ?
    ee threadil ee argument start ayapo thanne njan paranjhirunu makersinu thanne endingil clarity ella ennu....kaaranam randu possibility chinthichaalum contradict cheyan ulla kaariyangal cinemayil undu ...
    appo nighal oru post ettatyirunu ....that the makers didn't have any confusion regarding the end and that ava is not real ....eppo parayunnu makers sure alla ennu
    ss bro.
    thnxxx dat u remember my previous posts.

u r rite. i said dat time dat the makers have no confusions.
    But later i watched the movie again & i was confused with just 1 scene. When Ava go for shopping, a tribal lady recognize the evil. & someone here mentioned it.
    So, my question is, if Ava is another part of Ava ie; PR's mental condition, then that tribal lady in shop wont recognize & talk each other. Athum PR'inte thonnal aanennu paranjal its wierd.
    Aa scene illayirunnekil i cud 100% agree that Ava is not real.
    As i said that only scene makes me confused. Dats y i said 95% of the movie say dat Ava is not real & its PR;s mental state.
    But that remaining 5% ......... ??

ss bro.
    thnxxx dat u remember my previous posts.

u r rite. i said dat time dat the makers have no confusions.
    But later i watched the movie again & i was confused with just 1 scene. When Ava go for shopping, a tribal lady recognize the evil. & someone here mentioned it.
    So, my question is, if Ava is another part of Ava ie; PR's mental condition, then that tribal lady in shop wont recognize & talk each other. Athum PR'inte thonnal aanennu paranjal its wierd.
    Aa scene illayirunnekil i cud 100% agree that Ava is not real.
    As i said that only scene makes me confused. Dats y i said 95% of the movie say dat Ava is not real & its PR;s mental state.
    But that remaining 5% ......... ??
    frankly now i no longer care if that character was real or not ...cinema kanda samayathu oru curiosity undayirunu ...pinne thonni its not worth to over stretch the imagination and left the debate altogether
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Have you seen Talwar by Meghna Gulzar? Audience is left to decide who killed the girl.

Same way Kupraisidha payyan. Still they have not disclosed who is the killer.

That is another format of film making.

Agree with u bro.
    But how can v assume the end of the story?

Bcoz some say Ava is real Others say Ava is not real.

If v assume Ava is real, there r points that contradict.
    If v assume Ava is not real, also there is contradictions.
    Both cases, it not 100% clear what the makers meant.

But for me, its 95% clear form the movie that Ava is not real & its PR's mental situation which created the happenings.
    But, as i said there r scenes which contradict each other.

But in other way, if v think Ava is not real, then the whole movie doesnt make any sense.

So, its nice to assume that Ava is not real.
    But as i said the renmaining 5% is where v r confused.

So, im saying its the failure - A BIG FAILURE of the makers to make it clear from the audience side. Thats why the movie doenst make a great impact among audience.
    After all these confusions, even the makers didnt come up with an explanation to clear the mess-up. What they say ? v can interpret in any way v like ? LOLLLLLL
    How cud v do that ? Dats d most foolish statement i ever heard.

So, its very much clear that even the makers have no idea with the end product & to sort out the confusions. But the attempt was brave & im sure that the movie will be a huge benchmark if the confusions cud be sorted.
    I must say its the failure of the makers.

They should have kept a contest with the audience and whoever says the right answer can get a flight ticket or a dinner with PR and Wamiqa . Then many more would have watched the movie.

Aa oru reethiyil ulla marketing aanu padathinu aavasham

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    frankly now i no longer care if that character was real or not ...cinema kanda samayathu oru curiosity undayirunu ...pinne thonni its not worth to over stretch the imagination and left the debate altogether

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Have you seen Talwar by Meghna Gulzar? Audience is left to decide who killed the girl.

Same way Kupraisidha payyan. Still they have not disclosed who is the killer.

That is another format of film making.
    No point in comparing those two films with 9 as they were based on real incidents.
    In case of talvar there is no closure yet. Aaru annu kolavathaki ennu eppolum clarity ella... So the director didn't have a choice but to go for a open end.
    Kuprasidha payyanil....arrest cheyapetta aalu innocent annu ennathu alle point.... Since police couldn't find the real culprit how could the film conclude that so and so person is the killer??
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

ithinte crime angle interesting aanu....athava oru police investigation undayal regarding divya and sandeep, prithvi akathakumo?....if eva is real, he will not go to jail...but if eva is not real, will he go to jail?

sandeepine backil ninnanu adikkunnathu...so he hasn't seen his attacker....but divya has clearly seen her attacker.
    Last edited by firecrown; 03-02-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

watch from 4.30

circle cheythekkunnathu window reflection anu... adam & eva kalikkunnathu... ee oru shot mathi real anennu ariyan... director arinjondu edutha shot anithu...

11. Likes abcxyz123 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post

circle cheythekkunnathu window reflection anu... adam & eva kalikkunnathu... ee oru shot mathi real anennu ariyan... director arinjondu edutha shot anithu...
    Lolllll ......... Enthanu bro parayunnathu ?
    Audience movie kandittu software okke install cheythu zoom cheythu nokki story okke manassilakkanam ennu makers udheshichal athokke enthu logic ? Chirikkan aanu thonnunnathu.
    U said the director deliberately shoot this. Lolll ........ Angine aanel ee movie flop aayathu kondu oru albhudhavum illa.

The snapshot is not clear. & if its true, nice finding.
    Appol ini thottu movies kandu kazhinju magnifier okke karuthanam alle ??

In my opinion, ithreyum confusions undayittum makers clear cheyyathathu thanne oru blunder aanu. Means even the makers dont know how to clear the confusions. Even dey r confused.