Thread: Oru Adaar Love - Does'nt Deserve Even Zero Rating

Banned

Default Oru Adaar Love - Does'nt Deserve Even Zero Rating

I was confused whether to rate a review for this or not ,even i was thought of to get the tickets for it or not ...But my friend compelled me to get it ,ok ..i had got tickets for even worst films in the past .Coming to the movie ,doesnt have a story ,oh sorry Omar Lulu doesnt need it .Then what's there ,Bosco School i think ,even i couldnt recollect it.All things happens in this school ,Where ,Roshan ,should say the Star ,meets Gadha and Priya .Roshan becomes friend with Gadha and he proposed Priya .Later many this and that happens ...Salimkumar and Hareesh Kanaran was a saving pace makes me a bit relief in whole .Tribute to Legendry actor Kalabhavan Mani is good and seems one of the best positive side .And finally Priya Accepts Roshan's proposal .Relief ,its Interval time now ...Lemme have something cold .

Second half starts nothing refreshing and happens to breakup between Priya and Roshan for one of the best excentric ,dramatic,lively,emotional reason ...Heartbreaking for some ,electrifying Cardiac arrest for some and some searches for Charlie Chaplin .Later on movie changes gear to top and towards the climax ..wow Directer is superb to take this note ...excellent art of work ...unpredictable ,emotional ,violated ,sudden incident makes you scares ,thunders and lightens ..
    When the black space screen writes An Omar Lulu Love ,it was a goosebumbs Moment for everyone .Thank you ....!!!

Coming to the performance -
    Tiny roles did by Siddique ,Sreejith Ravi and Salim Kunar is fine and Harish Kanaran is a savage in parts .Priya Warrior -Take a bow 🙏🙏😏😏
    Roshan - Failed to create the attention
    Noorin -She is one of the reason to make me complete the movie -Just fall in love seeing her in big screen ...
    And all others miserably failed .

What to say about story and script - There us no such thing and a brilliant work from Omar as directer ,without writings ,how he managed to pull off this movie .I will hug you while we meet next time .Music is okeyish and some where terrific ,sorry terrible .

And in whole ,if you ask me how the movie is ?? I have an answer " Omar Lulu Hero aada Hero "✌✌

Rating - (-1)/5
    Verdict -Industrial Hit

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Celebrity, ClubAns, yathra liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for tge review.... Evideya Film kandathu? Show time & Status

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bhasker View Post
    Thanks for tge review.... Evideya Film kandathu? Show time & Status

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
    Malappuram rachana
    Showtime -11:30 Am
    Status -30-40% undaavum !!!

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

FK Visitor

Angane parayarutu.... Shaan Rahmaan deserves atleast a star for the effort that he had put in....

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    I was confused whether to rate a review for this or not ,even i was thought of to get the tickets for it or not ...But my friend compelled me to get it ,ok ..i had got tickets for even worst films in the past .Coming to the movie ,doesnt have a story ,oh sorry Omar Lulu doesnt need it .Then what's there ,Bosco School i think ,even i couldnt recollect it.All things happens in this school ,Where ,Roshan ,should say the Star ,meets Gadha and Priya .Roshan becomes friend with Gadha and he proposed Priya .Later many this and that happens ...Salimkumar and Hareesh Kanaran was a saving pace makes me a bit relief in whole .Tribute to Legendry actor Kalabhavan Mani is good and seems one of the best positive side .And finally Priya Accepts Roshan's proposal .Relief ,its Interval time now ...Lemme have something cold .

Second half starts nothing refreshing and happens to breakup between Priya and Roshan for one of the best excentric ,dramatic,lively,emotional reason ...Heartbreaking for some ,electrifying Cardiac arrest for some and some searches for Charlie Chaplin .Later on movie changes gear to top and towards the climax ..wow Directer is superb to take this note ...excellent art of work ...unpredictable ,emotional ,violated ,sudden incident makes you scares ,thunders and lightens ..
    When the black space screen writes An Omar Lulu Love ,it was a goosebumbs Moment for everyone .Thank you ....!!!

Coming to the performance -
    Tiny roles did by Siddique ,Sreejith Ravi and Salim Kunar is fine and Harish Kanaran is a savage in parts .Priya Warrior -Take a bow 
    Roshan - Failed to create the attention
    Noorin -She is one of the reason to make me complete the movie -Just fall in love seeing her in big screen ...
    And all others miserably failed .

What to say about story and script - There us no such thing and a brilliant work from Omar as directer ,without writings ,how he managed to pull off this movie .I will hug you while we meet next time .Music is okeyish and some where terrific ,sorry terrible .

And in whole ,if you ask me how the movie is ?? I have an answer " Omar Lulu Hero aada Hero "✌✌

Rating - (-1)/5
    Verdict -Industrial Hit

Thanks Don David for the review..........

Lol. So not an omar lulu brilliance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

FK Regular

Thanks a lot Don Bhai for your review

Thanxx Bhai