Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Padayatra for the ages

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Of course Telugu. There was one show in PVR Gold at Lulu. Probably the only Telugu show in Kochi? Njhan kanumpol athu HF ayirunnu.
    Yatra Telugu kanan kazhiyathavarkku athoru valiya nashtam thanneyakum.
    To be honest with you, it gave me more goosebump moments than films like TGF and Abraham. Some people might laugh at me. Padam kandittu samsarikkoo enne avarodu parayanulloo.
    Thanks master.
    Thangalkku Yathrayanu kooduthal ishtappettathennu thonnunnu .......
    Am I right ?

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Thanks master.
    Thangalkku Yathrayanu kooduthal ishtappettathennu thonnunnu .......
    Am I right ?
    Peranbum Yatrayum compare cheyyenda karyamilla Ravi. Two different genre of movies and performances.
    Ram's Peranbu is one of the greatest movies ever. Peranbile Amudhavan Mammootty yude one of the best 12 performances aanu. No doubt about that. Despite such a great performance from him, it's a difficult movie for repeat watch. I would love to watch Mammootty's acting again and again and again....but Sadhana's Papa is so depressing and disturbing that it's very difficult to watch it repeatedly. You know what I mean? Ram has gone for the Cerebral palsy of the most extreme form. It's so disturbing to watch. So I will have to get a DVD and watch Mammootty's Amudhavan again and again... A normal person's struggle and reactions to a misfortune.

Yatra is a brilliantly crafted movie. Superb making. Mammootty is awesome as YSR. The aura and scren presence is absolutely mind blowing. You can see a great blend of Mammootty the star and actor. It happens very rarely. Most of the fans have shown their back to this movie. I repeat....it's a huge miss for them.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

4. Likes Thevalliparamban, Rangeela liked this post

Of course Telugu. There was one show in PVR Gold at Lulu. Probably the only Telugu show in Kochi? Njhan kanumpol athu HF ayirunnu.
    Yatra Telugu kanan kazhiyathavarkku athoru valiya nashtam thanneyakum.
    To be honest with you, it gave me more goosebump moments than films like TGF and Abraham. Some people might laugh at me. Padam kandittu samsarikkoo enne avarodu parayanulloo.
    Valare shariyanu..
    Tgf and Abrahaminekkal roopam kondum bhavam kondum chalanangal kondum shabdam kondum mass aanu Yathra...

FK Regular

Thanks a lot Master...

No words to describe. Outstanding Review.............

THANKS MASTER

Peranbum Yatrayum compare cheyyenda karyamilla Ravi. Two different genre of movies and performances.
    Ram's Peranbu is one of the greatest movies ever. Peranbile Amudhavan Mammootty yude one of the best 12 performances aanu. No doubt about that. Despite such a great performance from him, it's a difficult movie for repeat watch. I would love to watch Mammootty's acting again and again and again....but Sadhana's Papa is so depressing and disturbing that it's very difficult to watch it repeatedly. You know what I mean? Ram has gone for the Cerebral palsy of the most extreme form. It's so disturbing to watch. So I will have to get a DVD and watch Mammootty's Amudhavan again and again... A normal person's struggle and reactions to a misfortune.

Yatra is a brilliantly crafted movie. Superb making. Mammootty is awesome as YSR. The aura and scren presence is absolutely mind blowing. You can see a great blend of Mammootty the star and actor. It happens very rarely. Most of the fans have shown their back to this movie. I repeat....it's a huge miss for them.
    Some how I missed to watch Telugu version.
    I had to travel to Trivandrum on the day of release and came back to Muscat only on Sunday late night.
    Screening of both Malayalam & Telugu versions were at Muscat, but only one show each.
    First of all, I want to watch in Malayalam and then go for Telugu.
    I could not watch it on Monday since I was damn tired and feel sleepy because of tiresome journey.
    I watched Malayalam version on Tuesday.
    I wanted to watch Telugu version on Wednesday night show which was already charted in one of the screens of VOX Cinema.
    But unfortunately, the show was cancelled and shifted to another screen but afternoon show which I missed since I was busy @ office.
    Any way, I will buy a DVD afterwards and watch it in a Home Theatre @ Friend's house.

Regarding Mammootty's performance, it was awesome and terrific. Amazing screen presence!!!!!entha oru thalayeduppum ghambeeryavum!!!!!!!
    I am daily watching videos in You tube and excited to see the reactions of Telugu brothers.
    ellarum mammoottye vanolam pukazhthunnu...really goosebump moments!!!!!!
    No actor in india can do the character of YSR with this much perfection as per my Telugu friends working with me at Muscat .
    Malayakalil okke jada thendikal (extremely sorry to say that) anennulla karyam veendum adivarayidunnu.....

10. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post

Onnum parayan illa..super... mammoottiye kurichu itra krithyamaya daaranayode samsarikan vere aara ullathu..encyclopedia of that great actor 👍

12. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post

thankss Master.....

Quote Originally Posted by A_One View Post
    Onnum parayan illa..super... mammoottiye kurichu itra krithyamaya daaranayode samsarikan vere aara ullathu..encyclopedia of that great actor 👍
    I am flattered A_One. But I will take your compliment. In fact, Mammootty yude cinemakalekkurichum addehathinte prakadananghalekkurichum aadhikarikamayi samsarikkan kazhiyunna kurachuperil njhanum undakam.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

15. Likes Ravi liked this post