Thread: June - A watchable film which does not offer surprises or twists

Default June - A watchable film which does not offer surprises or twists

Q cinemas housefull shows

This is the story of June a school student(Rajisha) with a strict but loving mother and a doting father( Joju) . The film begins with the new admission of commerce batch and a teacher.

A series of events which happen in her school and it ends with their farewell. Then it shows the remaining episodes of her life

If you ask me the true review it is just another watchable movie. Neither it bores you nor is it exceptional. But there are not many lagging scenes. So padam oru thavana enjoy cheythu kandirikkam

The negative part of the movie is many illogical situations. Pinne chila scenes okke exaggerated and over dramatic aayittundu. Specially the pennu kaanal scene nannayi verupichu. And as a whole the story does not have any logic. Moreover a similarity with many movies like Premam, Classmates, 96 movie, Anandam, Autograph, Om Shanthi Oshana etc.
    Similarity with Premam specially during the climax scenes and just like Premam shows NP in and out of various affairs there are similar situations here too.

Positive aspect is that performances of the cast make up for the otherwise tried and tested regular 'feel good' formula. Rajisha is the show stealer. It is commendable how a twenty something heroine could easily carry off as a 12th standard student so easily. This should be probably the first time in Indian cinema after Aamir Khans Jo Jeetha Wohi Sikandar where he played a schoolboy at the age of 28. Joju has once again proven his calibre as an actor. And I was surprised when I saw the lady who played her mother did the role so well. She was just an average newcomer as a heroine in the her first innings( Walking in the moonlight Iam thinking of you)

It will be a hit in the box office because of low budget the only established main cast being Joju and Rejisha. At least in the multiplexes it will work out well

N.B:- The main features of feel good films are that however repetitive it may be somehow you wont be able to hate them. So if you ask me whether the film is bad I wouldnt say so. But it is neither exceptional

Kure padangal cherthu oru nalla aviyal undakki ennu parayam. Ennal pinne athra ruchi illatha aviyalum alla

Rating :- 2.75/5

2. Likes ClubAns, hakkimp, VinuVerma, mallusp, Saathan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks........

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

thanks. for the review

7. Likes Movie Lover liked this post