Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: LAL SINGH CHADDHA◄║╝Aamir Khan ■ Advait Chandan ★╝POSITIVE REVIEWS ALL OVER★╝

World classic ennathiulupari Tom Hanks enna actore thanne oru vidham nirvachikkavunna oru role aanu ath. Athokke remake cheythal eth legendum vellam kudikkum apozhaa average actor aaya amir. Mr.bean poleyund ennokke kettu.

Oru classic cinemayude poor remake aayathu kondo allel oru vibhagam boycott campaign cheythondo onnum immathiri collectionsine justify cheyyan pattilla

Earlier irrespective of the reports ,hyped superstar movies used to make 40‐45cr openings in day 1 but now filims are suffocating to reach those figures in lifetime collections

Its pretty plain and simple that bollywood is going through an undeniable disaster straight from the shoulder

Someone has to put some initiative to rejuvenate the industry which is absolutely going through a catastrophe
    BEL20VED

#LaalSinghChaddha witnesses marginal growth on Day 3 - due to the weekend factor - but that's not enough... Should've scored in double digits to salvage the situation... 3-day total is way below the mark... Thu 11.70 cr, Fri 7.26 cr, Sat 9 cr. Total: ₹ 27.96 cr. #India biz.

Quote Originally Posted by advaithh09 View Post
    #LaalSinghChaddha witnesses marginal growth on Day 3 - due to the weekend factor - but that's not enough... Should've scored in double digits to salvage the situation... 3-day total is way below the mark... Thu 11.70 cr, Fri 7.26 cr, Sat 9 cr. Total: ₹ 27.96 cr. #India biz.
    Aamir padangalk Day 1 vannirunna figures oke aanu ipo 3 Days total 🤦🏻

Wondering how Laal managed to change the costumes in between all those intense running?

Jokes apart, Atul Kulkarni should stick to things he is more sure about. His ordinary screenplay is what turns a film ripe with potential into a highlights show. He also expects the effect created original to fill in the gaps of his own screenplay. Failed terribly to achieve the balance of humor and emotions, one which Hirani effortlessly pulls off. Rupa's arc especially seems to be written in haste. Could never understand the inner demons she was battling with. Also, what is that causes the transition within her and makes her come back to Laal. Also, would it have made any difference if the film had ended with that scene at Rupa's residence in Chandigarh (one among the few good scenes in the film). Was there any need to stretch it on for further 15-20 minutes. Though, Aamir films are generally long, one doesn't feel the length. But here I ran out of patience as there is no real emotional connect with the characters.

Aamir is not bad by means, it is a lot better than what Salman did in Tubelight but I was constantly reminded about the character in PK. Still, I am not sure anyone currently in Bollywood could surpass this effort of his. As in Advait Chandan's previous film, It is the mother character essayed effortlessly by Mona Singh who makes the best impression.

The production values and cinematography were superlative. One does not expect anything less from a passion project that has been in the making for a long time. Also, Pritam has yet again done a good job with the music.

I believe, the director of the much superior Secret Superstar has a good film maker in him, I hope he gets to work on a better screenplay next time around.

I believe Aamir got it wrong with the marketing strategy too this time. He should have promoted it in the manner he promoted 'Talaash' by underplaying the hype. The fall wouldn't have been this hard. So, far me a second consecutive failure for Aamir, the actor and the marketer.

6. Likes kevin liked this post

#LaalSinghChaddha makes no breakthrough on Day 4 [Sun] either... Day-wise trending remains lacklustre... Hasn't benefitted despite the holidays... Thu 11.70 cr, Fri 7.26 cr, Sat 9 cr, Sun 10 cr. Total: ₹ 37.96 cr. #India biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    Rejection vannal outright aan not even taking the opening.
    Be it Ranbir, Ranbir, Akki ,Amir.
    Ini Bhai masala padam vannal ariyaam real avastha.
    SRK upcoming looks good in terms of content. Let's see.
    OTT will come in couple of week. People are ready to wait unless reviews are strong .
    Outcome of COVID and OTT
    OTT release udane undaakaan chance illa.. China release undu last quarter il.. Maybe athinu sheshame kaanu..

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    OTT release udane undaakaan chance illa.. China release undu last quarter il.. Maybe athinu sheshame kaanu..
    OTT release in Hindi (and other Indian languages) will not impact a Chinese dubbed version release, I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    OTT release in Hindi (and other Indian languages) will not impact a Chinese dubbed version release, I feel.
    Njan evideyo vaayichu, after 6 months aanu OTT ennu. But no official confirmation on that..

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    Njan evideyo vaayichu, after 6 months aanu OTT ennu. But no official confirmation on that..
    6 months deal is surprising, nokkam.